Reaction score
Cardinals select Marco Wilson, CB.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Ah, 5th and next year's 4th. Not really a fan, but whatever. Can't fault them for being aggressive if they still really liked a CB. Sure need the help.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ah, 5th and next year's 4th. Not really a fan, but whatever. Can't fault them for being aggressive if they still really liked a CB. Sure need the help.

I wondered what the hell was going on. I went upstairs for 5 minutes, came back down and the Cards were just picking.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I get it

But this is what he said "Rondale Moore didn't put up VG numbers in college, but I think he'll do much better in the NFL"
I guess when you said he, you meant me. I post as garthshort. His kick returns, punt returns were average in college, and I have no idea how good the Purdue ST's were. I do think that Arizona has a good ST coach, and think that will help develop RM as a good returner.

P.S. Some guys do better in the NFL than in college. If interested check out Tampa Bay's QB. Think his name is Brady.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess when you said he, you meant me. I post as garthshort. His kick returns, punt returns were average in college, and I have no idea how good the Purdue ST's were. I do think that Arizona has a good ST coach, and think that will help develop RM as a good returner.

P.S. Some guys do better in the NFL than in college. If interested check out Tampa Bay's QB. Think his name is Brady.
Yes I was referring to you

Not at you, just questioning why you thought that way

You have been here a long time and I thought you might have more input to make us like him even more

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Remember when Shaun Wade was going to be a round 2 CB?

He's still on the board.

Dylan Moses still there too. And Trey Smith and Deonte Brown.

Didn't some "experts" have Daviyon Nixon as a top 50 pick? Also still on the board.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see Keim package the two 6ths to move up if there is there a guy there they really like. Same with the two 7ths.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave