Draft Day 2 Thread

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Are you hoping for who I think you are hoping for? If it is he won't be there.
I don't have anyone I'm really hoping for anymore. There's guys I like that I just don't see making it to 5 no matter what.

Sermon, Carter, Gainwell, Hubbard... all will be gone.

Edit:
I do want to note I'm also reasonably interested in Hill/Rountree and have a personal interest in Stevenson, but I don't think any will be there.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is there anyone available in Round 3, that would make sense to trade a 2 from 2022 to jump back in?

Maybe we wait until the 4th rd this year and trade a 3rd from next year if a RB or CB is one we like.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
With round 3 underway, I'm interested to see how the remaining RBs fall off the board in the two rounds we're not a part of. I'm going to say roughly 10 go before we pick again.

Edit: And interested who goes with our pick to the Raiders or might have still been available. The guys here I'd have probably been enthused about would have been RBs in all likelihood.
There's a RB out of Louisiana Tech maybe? Some Louisiana school anyway that I saw get mocked to us in the 7th round. I believe his last name may be Williams or Jackson but I might be mistaken? Anyway, the write up on the one I'm talking about sounded pretty good. Maybe you know the one I'm taking about?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
From an objective POV we shouldn't mortgage the future, but I know that at 83, and soon to be 84, the future is now. But I'm willing to risk it and say keep next year's picks, even though we'll be selecting in the high 20's. Injuries aside this season is shaping up as a VG one. JMO.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I’d be fine trading 160 and a mid round pick next year to go get the Washington or Syracuse corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Man, I feel for the young men that we pick. I hope they don’t ever find this board and have to read about all the negativity that is posted on here about them, when it is probably one of the happiest events of their lifetime, to be drafted in the NFL.
I don’t think they’d care. They’d likely laugh at us. They’re young, rich and playing a game for a living.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Man, I feel for the young men that we pick. I hope they don’t ever find this board and have to read about all the negativity that is posted on here about them, when it is probably one of the happiest events of their lifetime, to be drafted in the NFL.
It’s the same on every team board.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don’t think they’d care. They’d likely laugh at us. They’re young, rich and playing a game for a living.
I'm not sure if that assesment is right. Basically with that argument, no rich artist ever would be depressive or suicidal or self harming, but still there were many in history.

I hope if they read this forum, they read the criticism and the posts that give them props and say that they see potential and go into their nfl career with that chip on the shoulder, to show it to the hardcore fans, that they need to buy the Shirt with the number and name of the player they were so critical of.

I personally would at least be that way, knowing that there are hardcore fans that were totally wrong on me and telling that on the speech to the Circle of Honor intruduction.