2021 2nd round pick is Rondale Moore WR

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
LOL. Many many Kids who look dominant in high school amount to nothing two levels up. Matt Leinart was a super-stud in high school. So was Josh Rosen.

Big 12 doesn’t play defense so whatevs there. 18 games in 3 years!
He played in the Big 10, not the Big 12. They play a hell of a lot better defense in the Big 10 than none in the Big 12. Laugh now but you'll be cheering when the season starts & you see this kid can play. For the record, I was never impressed with Leinart at USC. He always had weapons around him & never impressed me with his arm at all. Moore can play & is legit.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
"Kyler Murray, Edmonds, Kirk, Isabella, Moore line up for a snap "

NFL defensive coordinators:

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I mean, it hasn’t work out literally all the other times but it will almost definitely work out this time.
You need esplaining to do for your avatar. I cannot unsee it now.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He played in the Big 10, not the Big 12. They play a hell of a lot better defense in the Big 10 than none in the Big 12. Laugh now but you'll be cheering when the season starts & you see this kid can play. For the record, I was never impressed with Leinart at USC. He always had weapons around him & never impressed me with his arm at all. Moore can play & is legit.

The anti-Murray delusion crowd used the same dumb logic to criticize him.

Plenty of good NFL players come from non-power 5 conferences or smaller schools.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
78% of Moore's catches were within 10 yards of the LOS. I wouldn't count on him becoming the next Tyreek Hill.
Go look at Tyreeks college highlights. I thought he was an RB. 15 minutes of handoffs.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Go look at Tyreeks college highlights. I thought he was an RB. 15 minutes of handoffs.
Same could be said for Tayvon Austin.

Its up in the air if he can track down the football at an NFL level. And also will Kyler trust putting it up in the air knowing his wr is shorter than dbs by 5 inches.

Moore is great for guys like Brady or even a Josh Allen. Think Edelman, Beasley, Welker, et.c

Really tall QBs who could get the ball out of their hands quick over the middle of the field. Thats not Kyler. So I'm expecting more of those horizontal passes and we gotta hope he can track the football downfield at an NFL level eventually.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Least Moore will play straight away as KR\PR instead of cheering on from the bench like Isabella. It would also be good to have an electric returner for once. That's been a weakness for some time now.
Since LaRod Stephens-Howling

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is he starting over AJ Green? I don't see it. Smith was a 3rd rounder, Tyreek a 5th.

Moore's also 2/3 inches shorter than them, respectively.

You've addressed outliers yourself, I believe... this would be another major outlier in terms of success.

he will be starting in the slot, and I will bet you he has a better season than green.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Not much of a highlight reel. Sheesh. I did stop at about the 1st 10 plays. Hopefully it got better.
It's a top 50 video and is starting at 50. Watch the last 2 minutes or so of the video for the absolute best plays.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose