Doesn’t go down easy
Runs through tackles
Quick acceleration
Shifty, hard to get hands on him
Will challenge Kirk for slot

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe, but what about 2019? Doesn't that count? For whatever reason that was two years in a row that he was often unavailable.

I like him, but it's disingenuous to think that his injury history isn't a concern. That's my only issue with him.

It was a nagging hamstring pull.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I like the player, but I would’ve gambled Terrance Marshall instead. Our WR group needs to size & spead with its youth.

Imo when you have a predominately smaller WR room it makes Murray’s job that more difficult given he’s not a 6’+ guy.

Keim has a fetish for smaller WRs in round 2 without a doubt lol.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This kid grew up across the Ohio River in New Albany, IN. He played his high school ball at the Louisville football powerhouse Trinity High School, they've won a record 17 state championships in the highest class (6A) & Rondale was a part of 3 of them I believe. Of course being from across the river in Indiana, yes he was recruited to play at Trinity but all the high schools in Louisville do it although illegally lol. He chose Purdue cause of the head coach there, Jeff Brohm who played at Louisville & in the NFL & also is a Trinity alum. Kid is small but electric, broke my heart when he turned down the Kentucky offer & chose Purdue. He was a first team all American in 2018, his freshman season at Purdue. Got speed out the ying yang & now Isabella's days are numbered. Hell, as inconsistent as Kirk has been, he may take snaps from him? Look for him to be the jet sweep/motion guy now. KK will find ways to get him in space trust me, he's just that good in the open field.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If we could somehow trade Kirk and our 5th to move up into the 3rd I would do it.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like the pick. Invisabella was a mistake and this pick confirms that. I think the kid can be a great weapon and provides that speed threat who can actually be more than a decoy like AI.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keim better hope he ends up with Darren Sproles 2.0.

Just watched YouTube clips of Terrence Marshall's 2020 season, he should have been pick IMO. With the exception of physique he reminds me of Metcalf. Less heralded of the trio of stud receivers at LSU but he played like a #1 receiver last year despite the QB situation at LSU.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I like the player, but I would’ve gambled Terrance Marshall instead. Our WR group needs to size & spead with its youth.

Imo when you have a predominately smaller WR room it makes Murray’s job that more difficult given he’s not a 6’+ guy.

Keim has a fetish for smaller WRs in round 2 without a doubt lol.

Receiver #1: 6'1" Dhop
Receiver #2: 6'4" Green
Receiver #3: 5'10" Kirk
Receiver #4: 5'7 Moore
Receiver #5: 5'9" Isabella
Receiver #6: 6'1" Johnson

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Oh Crap...... Isabella is above him. HAHAHA!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson