2021 2nd round pick is Rondale Moore WR

perivolaki

perivolaki
Reaction score
Just got an email from a Purdue fan buddy who said I'm telling you he WAS not injured last year he either had Covid or got exposed to someone who did and just chose to sit out the games.

I'm sure the Cards know and there's a reason the day of the draft nobody knows what his lower body injury was, my guess is because there was no injury, it was covid
Maybe, but what about 2019? Doesn't that count? For whatever reason that was two years in a row that he was often unavailable.

I like him, but it's disingenuous to think that his injury history isn't a concern. That's my only issue with him.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Maybe, but what about 2019? Doesn't that count? For whatever reason that was two years in a row that he was often unavailable.

I like him, but it's disingenuous to think that his injury history isn't a concern. That's my only issue with him.
He was injured in 2019, but in 2020 his team only played a total of 6 games and he missed 3 due to covid. He also played in all 13 games in 2018. It's hard to call him a major injury risk based on that.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, that’s good to know at least.

He was one of the first big name players to opt out but then he changed his mind and played 3 games but many think he either got covid, or just opted out

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He had a hammy in 2019 so yes legitimately hurt.

I guess what I'm saying is one hamstring in 3 years doesn't make him injury prone.

It's a risk he has HUGE legs so maybe the hammy is related to that but everything I'm seeing suggests he was NOT actually hurt last year he sat out due to Covid

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Least Moore will play straight away as KR\PR instead of cheering on from the bench like Isabella. It would also be good to have an electric returner for once. That's been a weakness for some time now.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
lol I love the hand wringing.

Even at 5’7” this kid has. 43 “ vertical and is very strong. He’s a player!
From highlights it doesn’t look like the vertical really ever comes into play. He’s is really strong. Hopefully that translates to the next level.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I 100% think he is a Steve Smith clone. The reason small receivers fail is because of press coverage. You can't press this kid. He will wreck some 195 corner

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Least Moore will play straight away as KR\PR instead of cheering on from the bench like Isabella. It would also be good to have an electric returner for once. That's been a weakness for some time now.

At the college level at least he didn't return punts or kickoffs very well 19 YP on KO's and 7 on Punt returns. He looks like he should be a better return guy but returns are really specialized some guys just have it, it's why I loved Waddle so much he's the best return guy to come into the NFL since Devin Hester, at least on paper he is

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson