BIGDADDY_REDBIRD

Registered
Reaction score
Kirk
Isabella
Moore

What do they have all in common?

Second round picks and short receivers.

Does Keim hate Bidwill for keeping him employed?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Don't forget Kyler 5-10 ...The Smurfs.....from the 80's Redskins ...I don't like it at All....

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
I mean it could be worse, we could have taken another LB or even a safety but thankfully the Raiders saved Keim from making that mistake. lol

LOL.......the Raiders saved us from taking the best S in the draft. Instead, we draft a munchkin with 28" arms who has about as much chance of contributing long-term, as I do.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He's speedy and strong but injuries have taken their toll the last couple of years, lower body injuries which will sap that speed.

If WR was the pick I would have went Terrence Marshall who ran a sub 4.4 at 205 pounds and is 6'3.

I was really hoping for Wyatt Davis when the CB's were off the board, protecting Murray is just as good as getting him another target, one that will need to be in backfield with him in order to see him.

If I'm Keim I have a deal with Nelson like yesterday. I don't know who will be there in Round 5 in terms of CB, hopefully Paulson Adebo but the way CB's are flying off the board I think he goes in Round 3.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
49. Cardinals: Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
Grade: A+

Giddy. Up. If Moore is healthy (big if) he's a clear-cut first-round talent. Andy Isabella hasn't materialized too much with the Cardinals, but Moore is a different animal. Short not small. Insanely explosive with contact balance. Fun piece.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
they're at eye level he'll see him easier than the tall guys (-:
I mean we should be better in the YAC department with all those swing passes at least.

I just have to see if he can truly get down field and be a threat there. There's a difference Desean Jackson and Percy Harvin's 4.3 speed.

I think Elijah would have been a more down field threat. Too bad he wasnt there.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
LOL.......the Raiders saved us from taking the best S in the draft. Instead, we draft a munchkin with 28" arms who has about as much chance of contributing long-term, as I do.

The best S that wasn't even the first S taken? I mean he fell for a reason and would have been bench fodder for VJ to have as a personal towel boy this year.

P16

Reaction score
Boo. Seems like most fans hated on our first rounders and I loved the pick. This one though... Ugh.

We needed another good young WR. But with Terrace Marshall still on the board, this pick reminds me of Andy Isabella over DK Metcalf. I hope he pans out better.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Praying/bong hit gl he is way ahead of isabella...

B grade for me

Plus could be less pressure on hop

Wish our picks luck go collins moore!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose