2021 2nd round pick is Rondale Moore WR

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Once Samuel Jr was gone I was hoping for a trade down but I like this pick. It gives K1 another weapon and hopefully means the end of Isabust in Arizona.
I honestly think we could have got him in a trade down.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a waste of a pick. The two top rated TE’s are just sitting there and Keim goes with a 5’ 7” WR.

What is it going to take to fire that guy?

lol I love the hand wringing.

Even at 5’7” this kid has. 43 “ vertical and is very strong. He’s a player!

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Extremely lukewarm on this pick

Seems like the same old pick

SK is stuck in his draft mode and can't see clearly

We have once again hope we get surprised and for the good

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Ridiculous.

We'll be looking for another outside WR next year. Just another "smartest guy in the room" pick. He'll have some exciting moments, but will be dwarfed by every single player and Kyler won't even be able to see him. Contested balls? Not happening.

Edit: Better hope our staff doesn't put anyone's helmet on top of the fridge, we'll have to forfeit the game.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kirk
Isabella
Moore

What do they have all in common?

Second round picks and short receivers.

Does Keim hate Bidwill for keeping him employed?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
2 which have injury issues. Isabella DNP issues.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
If at first you don't succeed, try, and try, and try, and try, and try, and try, and try, and try, and try again........until you realize 5'7 receivers with average hands and a catch radius rivaling a mini pinscher aren't the answer.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
I mean it could be worse, we could have taken another LB or even a safety but thankfully the Raiders saved Keim from making that mistake. lol

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
we def needed a WR but I would have preferred the TE as well. But I’m not angry.
I’m not angry either, but I rolled my eyes and threw my hands up in the air when the pick was announced.

I think the kid is pretty good too. But he was a luxury pick IMO. And if the Cards are going luxury, a big WR is needed more than a little guy.

If he ends up being Robert Woods, I’ll come back and eat crow.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just drafted Tavon Austin...... just an awful draft ......

nothing like Tavon Austin. This kid might not be a star but he can squat like 600 pounds, i don't think Austin can squat 60 pounds. Austin was just too light in the butt he went down too easy and wasn't a very good Wr.

This kid is REALLY strong, he's not perfect he's small and I don't know if he'll ever be more than a slot WR but I expect him to replace Isabella instantly.

He was the kid I sort of figured we'd get here and while I certainly wish we'd gotten Waddle, I can see this guy making us happy.

The main thing I don't like on him is in college he showed no real inclination to return punts, we still need that.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Our first rounder was a meh pick for me but this is a good one in my opinion... and for all you guys having panic attacks about his size, he can probably out lift 90% of this board and still spot you 200 lbs lol
I'm sure he can out-lift me, but I can hold his head with my hand while he spins his arms and not get hit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave