Zaven collins-patrick peterson is Not a cardinal anymore!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there video of this?

Yes there is. It's very minor. He is being asked a ton of questions by the media and he just is trying to rattle off names of Cardinal defenders.

About halfway through he says Peterson but expecting a kid have the same level of team knowledge that we do is pretty unrealistic.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yes there is. It's very minor. He is being asked a ton of questions by the media and he just is trying to rattle off names of Cardinal defenders.

About halfway through he says Peterson but expecting a kid have the same level of team knowledge that we do is pretty unrealistic.

100%. I think a lot of people would be SHOCKED at how little attention pro athletes pay to the goings and comings outside of their own league/team.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zaven must not listen to the All Things Covered Podcast with Patrick Peterson where PP21 (now PP7) fills everyone in on his current whereabouts in the league.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He mentioned Malcom Butler today, so I'm pretty sure someone let him know PP isn't on the team anymore lol.

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
yes, he should have studied active rosters of all 32 teams the night before the draft.
You would think he would look at the team, that just drafted him..especially on defense..
Patrick Peterson is a cardinals legend..and when PP left it wasn’t exactly under the radar..

RockinDaMike

Veteran
Reaction score
Why the hell people care? It was an honest mistake, PP is a legend and I would have probably slipped too if I got a call earlier that I am going to be a millionaire and my life has changed forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave