Oh Well. On to round TWO

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The Darren Sproles comp on him is not a bad one. He has powerful lower half which matches well with his lower center or gravity. In the open field he is tough to handle. That said, a small WR whose best area is the short middle of the field does not really play to Kyler's strengths from what I have seen from Kyler.

Kyler was overthrowing Monstrously tall Dan Arnold at times...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My guess is that it will be Rondale Moore, Tylan Wallace, Quinn Meinerz or Ifeatu Melifonwu.

Those seem to be the deepest groups with areas of need and scheme fits. I like some EDGE guys but as I said earlier, I don't know if Cardinals PR could handle another LB being selected.

I think if Creed is there they take him to work with Kyler again and play RG and backup C.

I don't know why anyone would want WR considering Keims history of drafting WRs.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think if Creed is there they take him to work with Kyler again and play RG and backup C.

I don't know why anyone would want WR considering Keims history of drafting WRs.
As we know, Keim keeps firing even after he misses. Also, round 2 is a historically nice place to grab WRs.

I like Creed, but I don't really know about his ability to play OG. I like Meinerz a little more in that regard. Also, I just have a tough time seeing a guy who played Div III college, had to sit as his seasno was cancelled, refined his game on his own, and then goes and dominates at the Senior Bowl against Div I monsters. A little sentimental I know, but players work ethic is a huge reason guys stick in the NFL.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There are a whole bunch of guys I would be happy with in round 2. More than enough for there to be options when we pick.

There are some outliers I want to stay clear of like Rondale Moore plus all S, DT and ILB but otherwise hard to go wrong.

(I realise I'm jinxing us)

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
John Gambadoro
@Gambo987

These guys may go off the board fast in this second round but if one falls I would expect the Cardinals to have interest. Asante Samuel, Azeez Ojulari, Aaron Robinson, Pat Freiermuth, Tyson Campbell and Elijah Moore.

John Gambadoro
@Gambo987

Two more names - A lot of good receivers available in the second round. I really like Rondale Moore and Terrace Marshall as well. Do not see Cards going RB in 2nd. I lean WR or CB right now.

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
So we still have a hole at CB, RB and some would say WR. As of right now we have 1 pick in the next 128 picks.

So who might be there?

At WR -Terrace Marshall Jr., Rondale Moore, Rashad Bateman ( big maybe)Maybe Pat Freiermuth at TE

At CB -Eric Stokes, Tyson Campbell

AT RB -not much without really reaching Michael Carter? Somebody call Duke Johnson

Anybody else got anything?

EDIT...BAteman is gone to the Ravens.
EDIT #2 ...Stokes gone to Packers

Huge hole at TE too! I think its TE or RB with this Rd. 2 pick and a trade down scenario very possible!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There are a whole bunch of guys I would be happy with in round 2. More than enough for there to be options when we pick.

There are some outliers I want to stay clear of like Rondale Moore plus all S, DT and ILB but otherwise hard to go wrong.

(I realise I'm jinxing us)
My first choice is to trade back and get another pick.

Reaction score
Every draft "expert", website, casual fan, and blind moron in the world has Barmore as the #1 D-Lineman. None have been picked yet, but I will eat my underwear if he is not one of the first 2 D-Lineman off the board.

I am hoping Barmore IS NOT one of the first two D Linemen taken, just to watch a guy eat his underwear!

:biglaugh: