Welcome to the 2021 draft....it's christm err draft day!

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So those complaining- who would you have taken?
Trade away for next year's one or select a RB. What the heck are the Cardinals are going to do with another SAM WILL LB. This must be a joke Bidwill is playing on fans to run this insanity with this GM.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Love the way all the hot young babes are in the pic with each player and his family. You just know they think they have just struck gold and see $$ signs each time they look at their new NFL boyfriend.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Seriously how do you complain about this dude? his skill set fits in the NFL. His size is enormous, pair him with Simmons, Jones, Watt this is a good pick .
I agree...his size fits perfect. He won't need to be tried at different positions.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seriously how do you complain about this dude? his skill set fits in the NFL. His size is enormous, pair him with Simmons, Jones, Watt this is a good pick .

The position, two first round ILB in following drafts, just keim can do this
Pretty disappointed, then no many picks ahead, holes will remains holes

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Trade away for next year's one or select a RB. What the heck are the Cardinals are going to do with another SAM WILL LB. This must be a joke Bidwill is playing on fans to run this insanity with this GM.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Were you even watching the draft and the previous 2 trades? Nobody was giving a 1 for next year (predicted to be a much better draft) for any of the prospects left tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose