Do you think Kirk or Andy get moved during the draft?

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I hope both go. Kirk has not shown he is worth a 2nd contract here...and Isabella isn't even worth his current one.

I would be shocked if anyone would give up a 3rd for Kirk.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just don’t get why people still think Isabella has any value and that people would trade any pick for him.
You dont think a team wouldnt switch spots in the 6th round for Isabella?

Not a lot of risk and that team might have had a high grade on him coming out of college.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i dont get the desire to offload them for nothing (which is what you would get)

the cap isnt an issue to the team generally, or, their specific costs

even if you draft a WR on day one or two -- you still need 5 WRs on the active roster.

and -- depth from guys who know the system and the NFL is a good thing

you know more or less what you will get with Kirk, and the slot may fit him

Isabella is a low cost lottery ticket that if the lightbulb doesnt finally go on, you can release him in the final cuts

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Could see Kirk moved if we draft a WR and want to try to get a 3rd or 4th.

Andy if we wanted to flip spots in a round on day 3.

My gut says both stay, but I can see Keim being aggressive with the lack of picks.
There will be zero takers for Andy.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I hope both go. Kirk has not shown he is worth a 2nd contract here...and Isabella isn't even worth his current one.

I would be shocked if anyone would give up a 3rd for Kirk.
Kirk nets team a 4th-5th at best.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Either move could be good if they could be worked out, but I don't see a burning desire by the Cardinals to pull the trigger.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I just don’t get why people still think Isabella has any value and that people would trade any pick for him.
This X 1000. And let's be frank, the only trade worth making would be to get more ammo to move up a few spots early or to acquire a third or fourth and nobody would consider Isabella to have that kind of value if at all... hell, for a 'fast' guy, he cannot even beat a punter in a foot race lol
Racing QUICKEST NFL Player - AZ Cardinals Andy Isabella vs Arizona State Punter (Plus Punting) - YouTube

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm okay with keeping Kirk, but not sold on Isabella ever being an impactful player in this league.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why does anyone think we have so much depth at WR that we would want to dump one or both?
Even if we draft a WR high, our only other viable WR's are Hopkins and Kirk. Isabella is garbage and Johnson is just a body.
Where is the rest of our depth? Especially for a team that runs the multi WR sets that we do.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm more sure than ever that we go WR in the 1st round. The only way we go CB is if Surtain or Horn is there & it's very doubtful they will be. If we stay at 16, we go WR. If we trade down, it could be a RB.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Why does anyone think we have so much depth at WR that we would want to dump one or both?
Even if we draft a WR high, our only other viable WR's are Hopkins and Kirk. Isabella is garbage and Johnson is just a body.
Where is the rest of our depth? Especially for a team that runs the multi WR sets that we do.
AJ Green? If we draft a guy high, one has to go, because KeeSean Johnson was taking snaps from BOTH last season.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
AJ Green? If we draft a guy high, one has to go, because KeeSean Johnson was taking snaps from BOTH last season.

Haha. I forgot all about AJ Green. However, I think Kirk is our #3 or #4 depending on if we draft someone high. Either way, our WR room is not deep enough that we can just be unloading them. And AJ Green has not been the picture of health the last few years either.