Official Cardinals Flight Plan Video Thread - 2021

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
With all the Draft discussions it's nice to be reminded about the Arizona FA's. I think we're going to be pleasantly surprised by Butler's toughness and Prater's (Sp?) clutch kicking. Chandler, Golden, Gardeck and Watt are going to be a tough bunch to pass protect against. Green and Hudson will be great additions to the offense. I know age and injuries are a concern, but there is SO MUCH to be excited about.

If we come away from the Draft with two rotational players who can contribute, we'll be contenders to win the NFC. Not saying we'll win it but am saying we'll have a shot at it.

Also, guessing that we'll be on Hard Knocks, this year.

And, I hate to say it, but the Flight Plan might have given us the answer of whether Larry will be back.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With all the Draft discussions it's nice to be reminded about the Arizona FA's. I think we're going to be pleasantly surprised by Butler's toughness and Prater's (Sp?) clutch kicking. Chandler, Golden, Gardeck and Watt are going to be a tough bunch to pass protect against. Green and Hudson will be great additions to the offense. I know age and injuries are a concern, but there is SO MUCH to be excited about.

If we come away from the Draft with two rotational players who can contribute, we'll be contenders to win the NFC. Not saying we'll win it but am saying we'll have a shot at it.

Also, guessing that we'll be on Hard Knocks, this year.

And, I hate to say it, but the Flight Plan might have given us the answer of whether Larry will be back.

I think AJ Green is an underrated signing. I think he's going to have a big year.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Cardinals were very much targeting Zaven Collins. You could see that. They were talking about Collins even at about pick 10, which means that AVT wasn't who they wanted.

this episode was 90% commercial for "that draft was awesome"

they certainly edited out any discussion on players they preferred who went earlier

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cardinals were very much targeting Zaven Collins. You could see that. They were talking about Collins even at about pick 10, which means that AVT wasn't who they wanted.

Doesn't really surprise me.

There is a reason fans know who Keims first round pick is likely to be before the draft every year - they fanboy somebody everytime.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
They were talking about Collins at pick 10. Sounds like he was their target.
clearly they really, really liked Collins

IMO: the episode, just like last year, was set up to convey the message that the Cards got their #1 guy. They get to edit what is seen. Anything to the contrary is on the cutting room floor

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Enjoyed the video. They always do an excellent job on them. Also very touching to see the player reactions on the draft day phone call. :clapping:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose