Fitzgerald expected to retire

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
whew. what a relief. You should become a life coach so you can tell more people what to do with their lives.

Beyond that, how do you know he has made a decision?

I have no idea. I wish he had retired already.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
News on the street is Larry Sr is in town. Could be just to visit his grandkids or maybe an announcement is coming.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
News on the street is Larry Sr is in town. Could be just to visit his grandkids or maybe an announcement is coming.
I saw his tweet. My guess is he was in Minneapolis for the trial. He may live here now. He tweeted something about moving here after he had heart surgery a couple years ago.

Not sure that it’s connected to what Larry Jr is going to do.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Him taking so long makes me think Larry himself doesn't know if he's going to retire right now. That or he's busy preparing a giant farewell essay.

Hypothesis

Draft Junkie
Reaction score
My guess is we will hear his announcement tomorrow. The anniversary of the day he was drafted.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Why isn't he ready? He is washed. He had all year to soak it in. Make the announcement, Larry.
I don’t know man. Hall of famers are never washed, they just retire. Show the man some respect.
Who are you anyway? Are you washed? Just saying. Seems petty and small to call the man out.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Go tampa larry i hate to say this but he deserves a ring.... i just don't see cards at that lvl yet though they are makin solid though veterans.... least good ones lol

However would be amazing if larry retired as a card after 1 more yr at tend or something similar

I just remember seeong that brady wants fitz

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope these tweets coming out on Larry so close together are coincidental.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hope it's related to his draft date anniversary. I'm not ready for Larry to retire.
Yeah same here, always dreamed he’d win a ring here, would be totally bummed if it can’t happen. Maybe as a coach though one day :)

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ll be surprised if Fitz retires. He’ll either be here or he’ll go elsewhere to play. He’s no doubt lost a step or two, but his body hasn’t even remotely broken down yet.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope it's related to his draft date anniversary. I'm not ready for Larry to retire.

It was just his draft day anniversary. Like today was Kyler's.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media