Suns @ Celtics Thursday game thread 4-22-2021

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been Kemba Walker beating the Suns.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Does Ayton have tiny hands? For the life of me I can’t understand how he can’t hold onto the ball and gets it stripped so easily. Catching is a hand-eye coordination thing and maybe he sucks at that with passes, but I’ve never seen a man of his size so routinely get the ball taken outta his hands so easily and often.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This was such a winnable game. Really sucks to lose.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
no said or even imitated that it was luck.
Well you did imply that losing to the Spurs was more impactful than beating those other teams.

I just think the Suns still deserve some credit for their victories just like they deserve the criticism for their losses. And we win a lot more than we lose at least.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad Paul missed that three.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Well you did imply that losing to the Spurs was more impactful than beating those other teams.

I just think the Suns still deserve some credit for their victories just like they deserve the criticism for their losses. And we win a lot more than we lose at least.
Uh no he didn’t. He just pointed out how they were inconsistent.

and yeah, they do get the credit for wins - when they win. And they get the credit for their losses - when the lose. Like tonight (likely). If tonight isn’t a night for criticism I don’t know what is. Everyone was celebrating the win last night and lamenting our play tonight. Seems pretty legit, no?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Uh no he didn’t. He just pointed out how they were inconsistent.

and yeah, they do get the credit for wins - when they win. And they get the credit for their losses - when the lose. Like tonight (likely). If tonight isn’t a night for criticism I don’t know what is. Everyone was celebrating the win last night and lamenting our play tonight. Seems pretty legit, no?
That’s not what he was doing, but I’m not going to engage with you. You’re not worth it since you want to turn this into a fight.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
3rd game in 4 nights against The Bucks, 76ers abs Celtics and we go 2-1 I’ll take it

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Celtics 99 - Suns 86

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tristan Thompson talking some trash to Craig. He should have been thrown out.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Numbers won’t show it, but we were never in this game.

Booker has to do some soul searching and figure out why he stinks lately.

this is two games of 10pts and sub-10 rebounds for Ayton. At least last night he played defense. For all the crowing about his having arrived, he just can’t stomach success. That’s two failures in my eyes.

man was the bench bad. But I can’t understand knowing what this team has had in last four games monty not expanding the bench.

as I said earlier, saric has become almost unplayable lately. He’s averaging 6.4pts and 3.5reb in 11 games in April. Shooting 38% and 24% from 3. In a great offseason for jones his biggest gaff was not getting another legit big.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That’s not what he was doing, but I’m not going to engage with you. You’re not worth it since you want to turn this into a fight.
Dude you read everything with malice. I’m not trying to turn it into a fight. Go back and reread what he posted and act like it was mainstream posting it instead of cheese. He literally said we had two bad losses and said they’ve been inconsistent. Please show me where he implied anything. That’s 100% your skewed interpretation.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
3rd game in 4 nights against The Bucks, 76ers abs Celtics and we go 2-1 I’ll take it
Agreed. The w-l is valuable - particularly against the competition (even with the sixers and celts missing key players). What’s more frustrating is books extended dry spell and Ayton’s back to back poor showings.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Numbers won’t show it, but we were never in this game.

Booker has to do some soul searching and figure out why he stinks lately.

this is two games of 10pts and sub-10 rebounds for Ayton. At least last night he played defense. For all the crowing about his having arrived, he just can’t stomach success. That’s two failures in my eyes.

man was the bench bad. But I can’t understand knowing what this team has had in last four games monty not expanding the bench.

as I said earlier, saric has become almost unplayable lately. He’s averaging 6.4pts and 3.5reb in 11 games in April. Shooting 38% and 24% from 3. In a great offseason for jones his biggest gaff was not getting another legit big.

Failure to add another big and not drafting Haliburton.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Here’s exactly what was said:

Chap: You’re right about tonight but we DID just beat the Bucks and 6ers...

Cheese: and got obliterated by the Spurs and handled pretty easily by Boston. We’ve been very inconsistent lately.

this game is over. Kemba just owned us and Book continues a rough road.

where’s the implication?