Will Larry Retire?

Yes or no?

• Yes, he’s going to hang em up

• No, he’s going to play in 2021

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
This is comical at this point.

Why? He almost always takes a long time to decide. I think the last two years he said he was coming back a lot sooner but before that it was always around or after the draft before he said anything.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Why? He almost always takes a long time to decide. I think the last two years he said he was coming back a lot sooner but before that it was always around or after the draft before he said anything.
I don’t recall it ever being this long.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Think about it guys:

this “buildup” of “what Larry is gonna do” isn’t his style; he isn’t one to draw attention, much less make a spectacle of himself.

if he was going to leave, he would have left already. I don’t think he is done.

I admittedly don’t know wtf is going on, but he wouldn’t drag this thing along to say “sorry I’m retiring.”

I could be wrong, trust me. If you can’t trust me, ask any of my ex’s and they will tell you...

I just don’t see him hanging it up like this.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What keeps going through my mind...why would Larry retire this year when the team is clearly loading up for a run?

You seriously think this team has a legit shot at the championship? Because I sure don't. I think it's 50 50 at best they can even make the playoffs.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Last year was in February, when he made his decision.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He's going to announce his retirement, while announcing the Cardinals 1st round pick at the draft.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At this point i hope cards go younger more speed at larry position if larry wants to return tight end could work

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
What keeps going through my mind...why would Larry retire this year when the team is clearly loading up for a run?

You seriously think this team has a legit shot at the championship? Because I sure don't. I think it's 50 50 at best they can even make the playoffs.
:grabs:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I maintain that if this team is in contention and one of Green, Hop, or Kirk goes down with an injury, Fitz returns. Bidwill isn’t going to say “no” to him if he wants a chance at a ring

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love Larry but even if he wasn't 100 years old, you don't mess with chemistry. This offense is on fire.
Yea, love Larry, but no thanks at him returning just to get locked up by a ILB cause he’s so slow.

Not even joking I would rather see Dortch out there if someone went down.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose