Theory

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
If it happens, it’s likely because the future has us trading with Tampa and picking up their 2022 1st rounder.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
By this trend it would be the 25th pick

I see what the OP is saying. My first thought was fibbinocci sequence, but that’s not the proper equation (where the sum equals the value of the previous 2 numbers added together). He is saying if we continue this particular trajectory, of doubling our performance from the previous year, we will be drafting somewhere around 29-32, with a 11-6 to 13-4 regular season record. His expectations should be the goal IMO (I’d be happy with 10-7, but not much less).

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
For original post to work it would have had to be:

but nice thought anyway!

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m so lost.
They are discussing various ways to interpret a number sequence to them extrapolate to the future.

As has been said "There are lies and there are statistics"

"The phrase derives from the full sentence, "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."; it was popularized in the United States by Mark Twain and others, who mistakenly attributed it to the British prime minister Benjamin Disraeli."

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are discussing various ways to interpret a number sequence to them extrapolate to the future.

As has been said "There are lies and there are statistics"

"The phrase derives from the full sentence, "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."; it was popularized in the United States by Mark Twain and others, who mistakenly attributed it to the British prime minister Benjamin Disraeli."

Thanks Ian now I'm more lost. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose