Wizards @ Suns Saturday game thread 4-10-2021

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He’s amazing. And what he’s doing, it’s something he can do and still be at a high level for years to come.

Totally agree. How long is his contract with the suns?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what good teams are supposed to do. They lose a game and come out with a chip on the shoulder. The Suns were on a mission tonight no matter who they played.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stein thinks he might opt out and seek a multi year contract.

after two back to back sterling seasons, balling out and showing himself to be one THE best leaders in the league, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did.

I still think Milwaukee totally blew it through the world at Jrue Holiday instead of picking up CP3 for peanuts. He is EXACTLY what Milwaukee needs on that team to legitimately contend. They’ve got second round knockout written all over them again.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Have to wonder if Jones has a plan in place to replace Paul and is willing to change that plan now. Jones is known to have good relations with players so hopefully he can read Paul. I'm in the camp to go with a young PG after next year, hopefully Paul stays another year.
After a game with 10 assist and 0 turnovers you want him but he is old.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have to wonder if Jones has a plan in place to replace Paul and is willing to change that plan now. Jones is known to have good relations with players so hopefully he can read Paul. I'm in the camp to go with a young PG after next year, hopefully Paul stays another year.
After a game with 10 assist and 0 turnovers you want him but he is old.

Hopefully extend Paul for another year beyond next, maybe 2. He's still really productive and his style of play shouldn't be effected much by age. Then use our pick on a PG to groom behind Paul and use the MLE to acquire a PF that can bang inside and play a little Center as well.

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
Great win ! I can't believe after all these years the sun's will end the year with a guaranteed winning record ! If ayton plays like this and the sun's bench plays okay the sun's will make some noise come playoffs just not sure how much

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This was the first game I've been to since Feb of 2020, so I got there 90min early. Carter was out there for 20min taking 10+ shots from every 3pt spot hitting 75%+. He must have gotten a heads up from Monty that he was gonna get minutes because he was out there shooting for a looong time by himself. Only Booker was out there for anywhere close to that long.

Of course Ayton was out there trying to hit half court shots underhanded lol. My high school coach wouldn't even have let us get away with that garbage!