Clippers are going to be a different team with Rondo setting the table

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns need something more from Saric or someone at backup center.

I've reluctantly accepted Crowder is streaky sometimes.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
One thing we know, it’s not difficult to get PatBev technical fouls and/or ejections. So we have that going for us. LOL

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s crazy cause my wife pointed out that they should have played more of the bench guys like Carter if they knew guys were lacking bounce. And the 3 point percentage shows they were lacking a little bounce.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
It’s crazy cause my wife pointed out that they should have played more of the bench guys like Carter if they knew guys were lacking bounce. And the 3 point percentage shows they were lacking a little bounce.
You have to wonder if Galloway would have helped.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We need someone like Frank the Tank to go out on the floor and clothesline two of the other teams players next time someone hits CP3 like that.
Ill set up a gofundme to augment any salary he loses

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tiebreakers are set in the West.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clippers are going to be a different team with Rondo setting the table

dude always kicks it up a notch when the lights are brightest. it's weird. i guess it's just a motivation kinda thing for him?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
dude always kicks it up a notch when the lights are brightest. it's weird. i guess it's just a motivation kinda thing for him?

yeah Playoff Rondo is very real. Pressure bust pipes but it also makes diamonds some guys are just built different

Pandemic P is the exact opposite.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must have blinked because I missed the basket by Stix.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Take the split with Utah and clips

clips are tough matchup for us bc they can throw out a bunch of wings like we can, but their wings are bigger, stronger and better three point shooters.

ayton entered fourth quarter with 18 and 8 and finished with 18 and 10. Not good enough. Didn’t help him that our shooters had zero legs and couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn to keep doubles off him. But would’ve liked him to go get the ball off the glass. They were defending him with batum. He has to make them pay for that.

two games in a row with nada from crowder - no bueno.

Payne and saric were relatively brutal. Relying on them as two of our primary bench guys may prove our undoing. I still like saric but we are probably placing too many eggs in his basket for his ability. Payne is just good enough to fool you into thinking you can get away with him as your backup PG, but he’s worse than all of Beverley, rondo, and Jackson.

I can’t stand this clippers team. Rondo, Beverley, Morris, George all seem like dbags. Hate that we lost the season series to them, even though I understand why.

nice to see a return from bridges. Man, sometimes he’s just plasticman! I hope he can somehow keep improving.

this is a tough opponent for Paul as they send waves of long defenders and good defenders in Beverley and rondo at him. Other than zubac not a lot of players he can take advantage of on switches.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some post game comments by Monty.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media