Putting My Best Knee Forward

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I haven’t been ignoring your emails. They just replaced my right knee. I did the left one about 12 years ago. It’s one bear of a rehab. Not much was missed while I was out of it. Two nice jobs on reworking contracts. Gives the Cards the flexibility to grab an RB or a pass catcher. The rest of the division is working hard, but I think the Cards have accomplished the most.

I don’t like the new backup QB. He’s a pro, but not a strong one. If Murray misses much time the Cards will struggle. With a good draft, this could be a very strong team. Nothing has changed from my recent posts about targets. They don’t need a bunch of guys but it would be a major plus if they hit on the first two rounds. They just need to be patient and let the prospects come to them.

Everyone > Streveler

So while I'm no fan of McCoy at least it's an upgrade.

Good luck with the knee.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
The more i think about it, the more i sense th James Connor rumor to become reality. Cardinals will need ot still draft a running back after they cut Eno. ( assuming they cut Eno, if he cant even play special teams what is his exact purpose on team )

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose