Fitzgerald expected to retire

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just got the alert from bleacher report

pretty much word on the street is people around the nfl are expecting him to retire rather than comeback per the athletic

It’s not from Fitz himself. Sneaky bleacher report

Reaction score
:yeahthat: This is taking too long. I love Larry but I feel that this wait is holding the franchise back a little. Just want this to be over with. IMHO.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
how do you know lol
Of course I can’t for certain, but I don’t think it’s rocket science to see we didn’t subtract any wr’s and we added one, so seems fairly likely we swapped Fitz out fir AJ. And we haven’t been just sitting on $11M in space all offseason. Besides as has been poind e into our heads over and over, “we can create space anytime we need it” and “chandler jones is going to restructure any day now.”

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IMO, he will announce his retirement before the draft, probably in the next couple of weeks. He just needed more time than he usually took because it really is a major decision.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Im a saddddd panda now lol

Amazing hof player true Cardinal not going to another team if this is true

No pp fitz will be awkward next yr

Should cards sign or draft wr with fitz leaving

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IMO, he will announce his retirement before the draft, probably in the next couple of weeks. He just needed more time than he usually took because it really is a major decision.
Yup i see that also i honestly thought maybe 1 more yr with green signing and watt but wish fitz luck in any future plans

I think fitz would make a excellent wr coach!

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup i see that also i honestly thought maybe 1 more yr with green signing and watt but wish fitz luck in any future plans

I think fitz would make a excellent wr coach!
He would but he will get into executive management in his next career. He has a minority stake in the Phoenix Suns and is very close to Rob Sarver. He has made over $180 million and I 'm sure has invested it prudentially. He will have plenty of options. He has lots of important contacts in the buisness and political world.

Update: Just checked Spotrac and saw that his lifetime earnings was $180 million, I had shown $150 million.Wow, he has really done well.

Last edited: