Pro Days info thread...well what's left of them

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WR Jalen Camp of GA Tech apparently did 3 more reps at his pro day than DK Metcalf did at his. The pictures he basically looks like Metcalf he's just huge and has no fat on him at all. 29 catches 4 TD's this year so not great numbers at all but pretty intriguing, ran a 4.43 too. 6'3" 226 pounds.

No idea what round he's slotted in

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
WR Jalen Camp of GA Tech apparently did 3 more reps at his pro day than DK Metcalf did at his. The pictures he basically looks like Metcalf he's just huge and has no fat on him at all. 29 catches 4 TD's this year so not great numbers at all but pretty intriguing, ran a 4.43 too. 6'3" 226 pounds.

No idea what round he's slotted in
Late round guy.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Camp is the type of WR I wished we invested our late round picks into. Big athletes who are willing to put in work, can contribute on special teams, and potentially develop into a rotational WR.

Jonathan Adams Jr. - Arkansas St.
Tamorrion Terry - FSU
Brandon Smith - Iowa
Racey McMath - LSU
Simi Fohoko - Stanford

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Late first /early second?
It is tough with so many WRs in this draft. Teams are going to target what they like or need and it will be tough to project. I would argue that Marshall is the #4 outside WR in this draft but I can't say that some teams won't like him more than Rashod Bateman.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cardinals have O-line coach present for Notre Dame pro day
The Arizona Cardinals continue their work preparing for the NFL draft and were present for Notre Dame’s pro day on Thursday. It would appear they have some interest in their offensive line prospects.

According to Jim Nagy, who is the executive director of the Senior Bowl, noted several teams had offensive line coaches present to see prospects Liam Eichenberg, Robert Hainsey and Aaron Banks.

The Cardinals were one of them, which presumably means it was offensive line coach and run game coordinator Sean Kugler.
Cardinals have O-line coach present for Notre Dame pro day (yahoo.com)

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jim Nagy
@JimNagy_SB
· 15h
Have heard from multiple teams that Richie Grant looked great during DB drills at @UCF_Football pro-day. Put on a show with his ball skills. Grant is the top do-it-all safety in the class.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
More like low 4.5

He didn’t look 4.44 at all on that run or in games.
I don't disagree. I do see 4.5 when watching tape which confirms the Mike Evans comp in my mind.

EDIT: I feel the same about Ja'Marr Chase. He looks 4.4 to me more than 4.3+ but it is nice to see his play on film confirmed.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I know these hand times aren’t worth the paper they are printed on, but Parsons ran a 4.39?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know these hand times aren’t worth the paper they are printed on, but Parsons ran a 4.39?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

were his 11 inch hands enhanced too? Haha.... Those are some BA mitts!!