Maybe something or maybe nothing

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Bruce Arians claims there are multiple offers out there for Antonio Brown (he's a free agent). Anyone doubt his offers were that high and we had to clear cap space for that? I really hope we dont dump bag on this clown and cancer

edit: ok just went and watched some highlights of his from last year... AB would be kinda fire next to Hop
My nephew practiced with AB and Cam and told me both were nice guys and worked hard.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chopper knew was about a tigh end
Isnt a free agent cause the guys left are old or not good
Trade, so

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
FA TE is my guess.

But 8 million is enough for a RB, CB, or a DT also.

Time to go bargain shopping.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If it's a TE I would think OJ Howard as he has been on trade block before. I don't think its Ertz or Rudolph.

I don't like AB on a personal level because he is a garbage human being but if he can return to 2018 form then damn I would be tempted to bring him in. Didn't seem to be a problem in TB. I could see BAL looking into him but maybe his cousin Hollywood is warning him to stay away.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I do not want to trade away any more valuable picks. I’d rather trade a 6th for someone who’s team is trying to unload to get under the cap.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If it's a TE I would think OJ Howard as he has been on trade block before. I don't think its Ertz or Rudolph.

I don't like AB on a personal level because he is a garbage human being but if he can return to 2018 form then damn I would be tempted to bring him in. Didn't seem to be a problem in TB. I could see BAL looking into him but maybe his cousin Hollywood is warning him to stay away.
I believe Rudolph signed with the Giants.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Dead money gone after this year
I don't think Spotrac is fully updated with these changes, but we already have $11.7 million of cap hit for voided contract years in 2023. Expecting more to come in 2022 and 23 once they get the details.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Both OJ Howard and Njoku cost 6 mil. I believe Ertz costs 8. Our rookie cap is around 4. I know Harry said that the Bucs may be more inclined to move BRate but I feel he is too similar to Maxx. To be fair, I don't believe the compensation for any of these players would be very high. Bucs need to create some space as they are like 1 mil under the cap so I think they will cut a TE regardless. Browns don't really need to move Njoku, but they may want to add an EDGE FA so maybe the cost works. Eagles may take Isabella just to have another cheap WR.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Both OJ Howard and Njoku cost 6 mil. I believe Ertz costs 8. Our rookie cap is around 4. I know Harry said that the Bucs may be more inclined to move BRate but I feel he is too similar to Maxx. To be fair, I don't believe the compensation for any of these players would be very high. Bucs need to create some space as they are like 1 mil under the cap so I think they will cut a TE regardless. Browns don't really need to move Njoku, but they may want to add an EDGE FA so maybe the cost works. Eagles may take Isabella just to have another cheap WR.
Njoku looked promising three years ago but didn’t do much the past two years with one being decimated by injuries. Does he still have the athletic upside? This is season 5 for him. So he’s not some young project anymore.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave