JC Horn Pro Day numbers

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Someone would jump to snag him out of our reach just like KC and Houston did worth Mahomes and Watson respectively.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
6’ 3/4-height
205 lbs
41.5 inch vertical
11’ 1” broad jump
4.39 40 time

I would say his stock is rising!!

That's not bad at all. Nice to know he at least has the physical abilities of a first rounder.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Someone would jump to snag him out of our reach just like KC and Houston did worth Mahomes and Watson respectively.
This is exactly what I'm anticipating. At least Surtain and Horn go, Keim drafts Farley/Newsome and tells us that was the plan all along, Farley misses half of camp because of back injuries, or he or Newsome struggle in camp on account of a lack of experience, Vance either doesn't start them or they get roasted all year when they do play.

It's just the way things seem to go for us right now.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
On the flipside farley stock seems to be dropping.

2 back injuries, not good for draft stock!

How do I figure?!?!
Because I read the interwebs.lol

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i think the Caleb Farely surgery news probably means Horn is the second CB drafted -- and probably gone by #16

as always, a money back guarantee with my predictions

This seems to be a popular prediction and I tend to agree. We gotta move ahead of SF to get a CB in all likelihood.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is exactly what I'm anticipating. At least Surtain and Horn go, Keim drafts Farley/Newsome and tells us that was the plan all along, Farley misses half of camp because of back injuries, or he or Newsome struggle in camp on account of a lack of experience, Vance either doesn't start them or they get roasted all year when they do play.

It's just the way things seem to go for us right now.
Here’s what I believe. Your draft should be with the thought of NEXT year, not this years. That’s why I wasn’t too upset with the way Simmons was handled but don’t want to debate that.
That being said we need to sign a fa cb. We cannot go all in having a rookie starting on the corner. It would be acceptable if we weren’t “all in”.
Sign a fa cb. Draft one with our First pick. Unfortunately because of Keims inability to anticipate the departure of PP a rookie Cb will end up starting because Alford won’t make it through training camp.
P.S. I’d be fine with Williams in the second....but I’d STILL sign another veteran rb like Duke Johnson.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Again, I like Jaycee a lot, but his film doesn’t match these results to me.
Yeah, I didn't see the 40. I thought his short area quickness looked great. Always seemed to be close to the WR to swipe at it when the ball arrived.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Here’s what I believe. Your draft should be with the thought of NEXT year, not this years. That’s why I wasn’t too upset with the way Simmons was handled but don’t want to debate that.
That being said we need to sign a fa cb. We cannot go all in having a rookie starting on the corner. It would be acceptable if we weren’t “all in”.
Sign a fa cb. Draft one with our First pick. Unfortunately because of Keims inability to anticipate the departure of PP a rookie Cb will end up starting because Alford won’t make it through training camp.
P.S. I’d be fine with Williams in the second....but I’d STILL sign another veteran rb like Duke Johnson.

Your first two sentences say, and I agree, we could go with CB, OL, WO, ILB - all representing future needs.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Chris Simms doesn't have him in his top 6 cornerbacks. Says he lacks the top end speed necessary to be an elite NFL cornerback.

These hand-timed 40s are always suspect. Buyer beware.