Keim press conference is coming up on youtube

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol we are brothers. We think very similarly in regards to a lot of things and it often surfaces on the board. I think we are often lumped together and considered guilty for each other’s words. Be happy brother-who-shall-not-post never took up this hobby and our dad just never kept up with technology. If you had all four of us here I’m sure the board would collapse - you might consider our father the dark lord of all darksiders - he’s more negative than cheese and I combined.
So negativity runs in the family. It’s all making more sense now. It’s a genetic thing. Ok.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So negativity runs in the family. It’s all making more sense now. It’s a genetic thing. Ok.

for all the “you’re just a negative person” trolls, go look at my posts on the Suns forum where I’ve been gushing over them since the summer. Was the first in line to be in on CP3, loved the Crowder signing. Was super excited going into the season and have been over the moon during it. You know... when the team gave me really good reasons to.

when my teams make moves that I think are going to help the team, I’m positive about them. When they don’t, I say so. But I fail to see why people need to make things personal, like the post and others you’ve made repeatedly.

As you have now for two pages.

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
for all the “you’re just a negative person” trolls, go look at my posts on the Suns forum where I’ve been gushing over them since the summer. Was the first in line to be in on CP3, loved the Crowder signing. Was super excited going into the season and have been over the moon during it. You know... when the team gave me really good reasons to.

when my teams make moves that I think are going to help the team, I’m positive about them. When they don’t, I say so. But I fail to see why people need to make things personal, like the post and others you’ve made repeatedly.

As you have now for two pages.
I actually agree with much of your player related analysis. IMO, it's the negativity on this board towards Keim that goes overboard. He gets very little credit for the good he does & gets crucified when things don't result in us being in the playoffs. He put us in position last year to be a playoff team & our coaching staff let us down.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I actually agree with much of your player related analysis. IMO, it's the negativity on this board towards Keim that goes overboard. He gets very little credit for the good he does & gets crucified when things don't result in us being in the playoffs. He put us in position last year to be a playoff team & our coaching staff let us down.
Hmm I think keim reaps what he sows. He’s gotten incredible credit for his trades. In fact I’d argue he might be the best trading gm in the league. But he’s been so bad at the more important slots (draft and free agency) that is ends up wiping out his pluses due to volume (6 of 7 draft busts plus a bushel of meh signings compared to one great trade makes for overwhelming tilt to negativity on the board.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So are you sayin you're into assimilation and we shouldn't resist?

You must be registered for see images attach

Resistance is futile.

Just ask @Chaplin . We worked on him for YEARS but he finally came around on the Suns board... outside of a couple random skirmishes amongst Borg members. Old habits die hard. :D

Last edited:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I've said "good job" and given credit to Keim when warranted (although he shouldn't need an 'atta boy' for doing his job) but to continue to keep settling for mediocrity and say in every off-season, give him another year to turn it around, is something i won't say. We will be having this same discussion next year and probably the next 3 or 4 offseasons because he'll do "just enough" to give him another year and here we'll sit hoping yet again lol.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I've said "good job" and given credit to Keim when warranted (although he shouldn't need an 'atta boy' for doing his job) but to continue to keep settling for mediocrity and say in every off-season, give him another year to turn it around, is something i won't say. We will be having this same discussion next year and probably the next 3 or 4 offseasons because he'll do "just enough" to give him another year and here we'll sit hoping yet again lol.

Me too. Yes, believe it or not, I've given Keim kudos in the past. I loved the trade-up for Rosen, for instance. The problem is, one "ah, crap" erases a lot of "atta boys," and he's had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more "ah, crap" moves than "atta boy" moves in his tenure.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Me too. Yes, believe it or not, I've given Keim kudos in the past. I loved the trade-up for Rosen, for instance. The problem is, one "ah, crap" erases a lot of "atta boys," and he's had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more "ah, crap" moves than "atta boy" moves in his tenure.
This.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sounds like the voice of the justice squad
Eh I just don’t think it’s cool to attack people or their fandom. Disagree with someone’s opinions about the team, management, ownership, players, a game or play, but all means go for it. Even be snarky, it spices up the board. But attacking posters or their fandom? No bueno.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eh I just don’t think it’s cool to attack people or their fandom. Disagree with someone’s opinions about the team, management, ownership, players, a game or play, but all means go for it. Even be snarky, it spices up the board. But attacking posters or their fandom? No bueno.

U have the rights to defend yourself but don't act like you are always the good guy, cause sometimes there is a reason why u have been attacked
I know u enjoing having heated discussions here
I don't say it's bad at all but at some point better move on
I say this cause I like many of your thoughts and I know you are an important part of this forum

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
U have the rights to defend yourself but don't act like you are always the good guy, cause sometimes there is a reason why u have been attacked
I know u enjoing having heated discussions here
I don't say it's bad at all but at some point better move on
I say this cause I like many of your thoughts and I know how important is your presence in this forum
A) thank you, I’m flattered. I don’t come here for then”likes” (in fact I’ve never even thought to check if, or who, likes anything), I come for the information and thoughts and to vent.
B) except for a very small select few that I’ve placed on ignore I don’t think there are “bad guys,” or even “good guys,” on the board - so I don’t think I’m always the good guy . . . but I won’t proactively attack a poster or their fandom. I will attack their argument if I think it’s flawed. And I will use sarcasm.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson