The Walking Dead (AMC)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New episode with gabriel and Aaron is pretty good. Makes me again go back to thinking about a close ended, episodic walking dead would be good tv. Different people in different situations that conclude within an episode could be fascinating tv.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For an hour of two characters I really couldn’t care less about, that was a killer episode.

Edit: I spoke too soon. Felt like they totally give Gabriel a get out of morality jail free card with that reveal in the last act. sucked a lot of the tension built up between he and Aaron after an interesting philosophical debate episode.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didnt realize until today that the looney in the warehouse is the liquid terminator.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will catchup again eventually. I am really struggling to get back into this show watching Season 7 right now. Is there anything to look forward to?

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
it really... doesn’t. But the show does get better when Angela Kang takes over as showrunner. Problem is it loses too many key characters.

Ahhh. Questioning my sanity of catching up right about now. That doesn't even include Fear which I jumped off of before this one.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It should start picking up this week. It is hitting another comic book story. Rick was a big part of that story, so I am guessing Maggie takes rick's spot? Anyone read all the comics?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It should start picking up this week. It is hitting another comic book story. Rick was a big part of that story, so I am guessing Maggie takes rick's spot? Anyone read all the comics?

I should have the new episode tonight I believe. google news feed says it will have
the stormtroopers from last season in it
. cant stop google from spoiling crap for me.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New episode is good. I wish it was longer but it was entertaining. Plot spoiler within, doesnt give up what happens, just a plot spoiler
This episode focuses on Princess after her, eugene, yamiko and ezekial were apprehended by the storm troopers. The first real in depth look at this character we have had.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my lord, that was beyond predictable from the first scene. I do like the actress though and her performance so far.

Also, looks like someone went over budget on the first couple episodes. Shameless bottle episode.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This episode was worthless. Looking forward to the final one, "here's negan" and the backstory it'll give.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got caught up this weekend. Premiere was pretty good, felt more like older WD, and then :needlescratch: booooorrrrrriiiiinnnnngggg. Hoping they do justice to Negan's back story.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got caught up this weekend. Premiere was pretty good, felt more like older WD, and then :needlescratch: booooorrrrrriiiiinnnnngggg. Hoping they do justice to Negan's back story.

especially this most recent ones. Recent comments by the producers are that these are tack on additional episodes they created because the whole season got delayed. I'll happily take a few of the episodes as they were pretty good (Aaron and the preacher, princess, the dog episode) but this last one was super boring and pointless. They also mentioned that because of covid protocols, thats why you got epsidoes with so few people actually involved.

Agreed though. A negan backstory could be an entire show for me. Hopefully the episode is good. I read something long ago that lucille is played by Jeffery dean morgans actual wife in the episode.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
especially this most recent ones. Recent comments by the producers are that these are tack on additional episodes they created because the whole season got delayed. I'll happily take a few of the episodes as they were pretty good (Aaron and the preacher, princess, the dog episode) but this last one was super boring and pointless. They also mentioned that because of covid protocols, thats why you got epsidoes with so few people actually involved.

Agreed though. A negan backstory could be an entire show for me. Hopefully the episode is good. I read something long ago that lucille is played by Jeffery dean morgans actual wife in the episode.

:yeahthat:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too soon to talk about but the finale "here's negan" did not dissapoint me one bit. Better call saul this show after season eleven

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Too soon to talk about but the finale "here's negan" did not dissapoint me one bit. Better call saul this show after season eleven

Great episode the Lucille scenes brought tears to my eyes!!!

Ending was amazing!!! Hershal actor is good acts like gleen

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Those last two episodes were pretty meh, especially for the season finale. Very low entertainment, too much "catching up"

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those last two episodes were pretty meh, especially for the season finale. Very low entertainment, too much "catching up"

Including Here's Negan? I thought it was great.

FWIW, these were "additional episodes" they filmed during covid due to covid restrictions. Not meant to progress the story, just telling what stories they could.

Overall, I thought the dog episodes, heres negan and the gabriel/aaron episode were great. the dog one probably taking 3rd place of the three.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, didnt know this series isn't ended yet
Personally I quit when a serie last too long
Kudos to u guys for the perseverance

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man...I said previously above I was going to try and get caught up? Holy crap I am struggling to stay engaged. Trying though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose