KD32 a Raider

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Bummer. Behind a good Oline he’d a had 1300 yards...losing double digit touchdowns producer is not ideal.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I'm not concerned at all about Drake moving on. He missed a lot of reads last year and didn't always run hard or show the burst he had the previous year. I definitely did not want him back as our feature back.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I

m just shocked at the money. What do you think those two will command?
I'm hard pressed to think of a lot of RB needy teams, so we might be able to figure something out.

At this point though, I wouldn't be totally surprised if that's not something we work to address until after the draft. I think an Etienne or Harris is absolutely in play at one of the two meaningful picks we have.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With Peterson gone we HAVE to draft a CB in the first, and really should probably use our second on one also.

We can not win a single game with the corners we currently have.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm hard pressed to think of a lot of RB needy teams, so we might be able to figure something out.

At this point though, I wouldn't be totally surprised if that's not something we work to address until after the draft. I think an Etienne or Harris is absolutely in play at one of the two meaningful picks we have.
Yea, no.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Legitimately would spend our first two picks on CBs before drafting a RB or ILB in the 1st.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know you don't want that, but you don't think it's even in the realm of possibility that Keim uses a first or second rounder on an RB?
Oh no, I don’t doubt it. That’s straight up Keim’s avenue to do so which scares the shhhhhh out of me.

Reactions: HGC

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Not worth it.

Ingram can probably do everything he can, and he is a lot younger.

If he was still producing at a high level they would not be cutting him.
(it was a joke...Hudson was reportedly going to be released before we gave up a 3rd for him!)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL is so funny literally 2 days ago I was reading a Fantasy thing saying that Josh Jacobs carries would go way down this year because of Drake being healthy and because McDaniels was a RB by committee guy and preferred Drake.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose