Cards: 11 million a year.

Pat: nah lesser money on a lesser team.

Vets do this all the damn time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to you PP21. I remember the amazing you. Not the last 2 years

can I ask why everyone is saying two years? Three years ago in 2018, he was on PEDs and even then, everyone was making excuses for his mediocre play because of Wilks zone defense. The year before 2018 was when he himself used his diabetes as excuse for why he wasn't as good as he used to be... and probably the reason he got on PEDs.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can I ask why everyone is saying two years? Three years ago in 2018, he was on PEDs and even then, everyone was making excuses for his mediocre play because of Wilks zone defense. The year before 2018 was when he himself used his diabetes as excuse for why he wasn't as good as he used to be... and probably the reason he got on PEDs.

Well for me it is for sure recently bias. I just remember he used to be great and I assumed that window was two years

Poor form by me and a good correction thank you

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This dude sound like a scorned ex.

you have damn idea what’s going on his life. Grow up.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I find a lot of the anti-Peterson rhetoric comes from people who take his antics seriously. He is a diva. Who cares? Let him live. I’m sad to see him go, but enjoyed the vast majority of his time with us.
I don’t give a damn about him being a diva. I prefer divas in the sport cause it makes the sport entertaining. I, & others, actually prefers good players while being a diva, too.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
he got 10 mil, no wonder he left. I was pondering earlier today if he would sign for 2 years 12 mil

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Appreciate everything he did for the Cardinals. But he is not what he used to be. Been playing on his reputation the last two years.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I won't say good riddance, but frankly I do not care at all one way or the other. He's not worth the money at this point and he was never going to be a proper leader on defense anymore so the premium price attached to his name isn't worth it.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Definitely huge culture shift in locker room this year with P2 & probably Larry gone as well.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't say good riddance, but frankly I do not care at all one way or the other. He's not worth the money at this point and he was never going to be a proper leader on defense anymore so the premium price attached to his name isn't worth it.

i just couldn't stand his lack of effort as one of the "leaders" of the team. Dude started dogging it wayyyyyy too much and doing so while not being able to add value as the good cover corner to cover his inadequacies elsewhere.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson