Pp21 news incoming

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
have a link? what did he say?

They just played it on the radio. Said he has some teams on the hook, and to expect news soon.

McFadden said he thinks the teams interested in him are Cards, Jets, Tampa, and San Fran. Pretty sure he knows those are the teams since they are cousins and podcast partners, so I think that was just his way of bragging about the interest he has without saying it himself.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Just heard clips from his latest podcast.

He is so arrogant, I am really sick of his attitude. I find myself just wishing he signs somewhere else despite the cards desperate needs for CB's.

Who cares what he says? LOL let him live. Don’t get upset.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Hot take: if he is recently musing with local reporters about how the PED suspension will impact his HOF eligibility, that means he is resigning here. Not really something you would candidly discuss at random on the day FA starts.
Just heard clips from his latest podcast.

He is so arrogant, I am really sick of his attitude. I find myself just wishing he signs somewhere else despite the cards desperate needs for CB's.
you probably should hate about all the players in the NFL then. They’re all pretty arrogant.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lot of hate for one of the best players the Cards have ever had and a future HOF'er. I hope they bring him back at a good price and draft an Asante Samuel, Newsome, or another good CB in round 2.
This times 10000. Peterson is still an above average CB and still can shut down WRs in big moments. Every time he got beat it was an amazing pass which I hate to tell you works on any CB. Dude gives us a proven pro bowler. We are not going to find better. And with our pass rush he may excel again.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keeping him on a semi discount would be nice. Big money, he is no longer worth, imo..

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We now have a hole in the secondary the size of the Grand Canyon. Our pass rush BETTER be better.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This team is going to be garbage in the secondary next year. Not even a point in a pass rush.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
He gone

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose