Reddick agrees to sign with Carolina

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have rather signed Reddick then AJ Green as the money was equal. That said, Reddick seems to be a role player at best. Maybe he will show out in Carolina as the staff knows him.

would have rather signed Reddick than Gardeck and kept Kennard around.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Once Chandler is back on the field, no one will think twice about Reddick.
Watt is going to make Golden a better pass rusher too.

I would’ve brought Reddick back but it’s not a game changer.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When they signed Watt who can rush from end or 3-technique, which is the Philips 3-4 that our current DC was raised under, I thought the writing was on the wall. You need a more stout OLB against the run in this system.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
The dude got 40% of his sacks in one game vs the Giants. Let’s not act like he’s special now.

He did great filling in for Jones, but as soon as Golden signed we knew Hassan was gone. Golden is better at stopping the run and almost twice as cheap.

who knows? Maybe Hassan could be giving a discount to the Panthers since he’ll play for his college coach on a prove-it deal.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When they signed Watt who can rush from end or 3-technique, which is the Philips 3-4 that our current DC was raised under, I thought the writing was on the wall. You need a more stout OLB against the run in this system.

they have literally no one stout against the run at that spot now, though. at least with Reddick you had speed off the edge.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let’s all (not) cry for losing Reddick. Jeez, now no super bowl next year either.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dude got 40% of his sacks in one game vs the Giants. Let’s not act like he’s special now.

He did great filling in for Jones, but as soon as Golden signed we knew Hassan was gone. Golden is better at stopping the run and almost twice as cheap.

who knows? Maybe Hassan could be giving a discount to the Panthers since he’ll play for his college coach on a prove-it deal.

he was 3rd in the league in total TFL and would have still been top 7 in the league even without the Giants game... which was actually played and did happen. Let's not ignore facts just to make our argument stronger.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Listening to Gambo talking to Golden, he said the Cards had no interest in bringing Reddick back.
I don't know, I think he served a contract
Kind of Okwara deal
I think especially when u see a guy like Duprre getting a five year deal 85, mil
At the same price I would still sign Reddick

Someone on here said Dupree never had a year as good as Reddick's last season. Might be true, statswise, but......

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
because reddick never played on the outside before last year?

dudes ball out on contract years every season, it’s insane how it’s not obvious to this forum yet
In all his seasons here I never once recall any coach calling out his effort or any fan doing so or any player doing so. With contract season superheroes that’s usually obvious in prior seasons.