Not falling for it Keim..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I get it, I just don't see the sense in being negative about every move the Cardinals make. This has become a negative first forum, that's just not how I am.

they’ve missed the playoff five years in a row. You want positivity? Go to the Suns forum where they’ve given the fans reason for a brighter outlook.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's March!

Yeah. And the last thing we’ve seen from this team was a pathetic 2-5 end to this season. And yeah, it’s March, but moves are actually happening. We’re going to discuss them, and last season’s collapse will inform those discussions.

Or should we shut the board down until September?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
No, I get it, I just don't see the sense in being negative about every move the Cardinals make. This has become a negative first forum, that's just not how I am.
It’s called being realistic. I understand you want us to blow sunshine and rainbows up your backside but the facts don’t warrant that.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Some people just prefer to be miserable.
Seems like y’all are the miserable ones complaining about posters. I’m actually a really happy individual. Frustrated with keim being a lousy gm, but otherwise happy. Sorry the facts being discussed bring you down.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No it's not the end of the world, it's football, a game!

Yes, and we're here commenting on the state of said football team. So, when the team's GM is doing his usual less-than-stellar job, we'll voice that opinion. I mean, why even come onto a message board to chat about the team if you're so zen you don't care what the team does?

please stop making sense.... Ouchie and slani don't want you to ruin "tantrum time".

Way to contribute to the board. I mean, I guess just typing lame zingers without offering any content whatsoever might be considered a form of "contributing."

Some people just prefer to be miserable.

Some people just prefer to be trolls.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What I think is going to happen is free agency will be disappointing then Keim will pull a big trade out of nowhere and then bust in draft.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I think is going to happen is free agency will be disappointing then Keim will pull a big trade out of nowhere and then bust in draft.

yeah. i'm kinda waiting to see if there's some kind of big trade to be made here.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No confidence this team will go anywhere in 2021.

I am content that Keim is not mortgaging the future that can put new regime in a tough spot in 2022. For that, thank you Keim [emoji736]

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk