Center of Attention

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Had to fly back in on Monday and ended up being stuck in PHX for a 3 hour delay as they waited for DEN to open up. Made for a LONG day of travel. Pretty impressed with how well they cleaned the roads in Denver. I had no problems driving down to Colorado Springs.
Colorado Springs has grown a lot and the state in general is pretty good at clearing main roads of snow quickly..

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh big deal. 3 post. Not15 pages. Easy to just scroll by 3 post. Far from a” hijacking”. Go bother someone else Newbie.

Not a fan of bowling but doesn't bother me at all when 2 users goes for a bit out of topic cause they found something in common
Is still a community of virtual friends, and we write to each other almost every days for several years

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of bowling but doesn't bother me at all when 2 users goes for a bit out of topic cause they found something in common
Is still a community of virtual friends, and we write to each other almost every days for several years
Thank you.

Reaction score
Hudson hasnt been released yet

he is scheduled to make $9.6mm this year, $10.5 mm next year - a reasonable contract given the Linsley deal.

Why wouldnt you trade for him?

Yeah, actually this does seem a little strange.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/03...prise-to-fans-raucous-after-ngakoue-euphoria/

"Hudson’s exit is a shock to the system. When putting together various scenarios of how the 2021 offseason would play out, letting go of Hudson was something I’d never even considered.

The machinations of Hudson’s departure haven’t been explained, nor does it make much sense the Raiders couldn’t get something back in a trade. One thing that is clear is Hudson was more than willing to go and the Raiders were just as willing to let him.

That left the Raiders — after Hudson’s exit — more than $15 million under the salary cap against the $13 million-plus figure which would have stood had they kept him. They’ll lose about $2 million in cap space, and won’t have to pay Hudson’s $9.55 million salary in terms of actual dollars.

There’s really only one way to read that. The Raiders didn’t think Hudson at age 32 was worth it."

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Supposedly we are in the running. Unfortunately so is the Chiefs who drafted him and released their starting center.

where would you sign if you were Hudson? A team at the top of the mountain or a team trying to get there?

We will have to overpay to get him to come here. Get ready for a big letdown.
I know this will shock everyone here, but I’m going to really go out on a limb and say he ain’t coming here.

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the Chiefs pull off signing Hudson, they must have the most creative Salary Cap guru in the league. How can a team have Mahones, Joe Thuney, Chris Jones, Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill, Honey Badger being paid at the top of the scale for their respective positions and still have cap space to pay top dollar to Hudson?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The Chiefs let him go once. Why are they the the place he wants to go? He'll go wherever the best offer is, hopefully Keim can make amends and get this one done.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Chiefs pull off signing Hudson, they must have the most creative Salary Cap guru in the league. How can a team have Mahones, Joe Thuney, Chris Jones, Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill, Honey Badger being paid at the top of the scale for their respective positions and still have cap space to pay top dollar to Hudson?

Rams too... they just payed a massive contract and we’re close to 30 million over....

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
heres how:

Thuney's contract only counts $4.5mm in 2021
Mahomes extension really kicks in next year -- this year he only counts $7.5mm (beleive it or not, thats LESS than K1's current $9.5mm cap hit)

finally, they did cut their two starting OTs to generate that space. They do have holes to fill

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter . We weren’t going to sign him and we certainly not going to trade for him.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They decide to trade him cause they don't want he signs with the Chiefs
Keim called mayock saying Hudson turned down the Cardinals proposal cause wants to sign with his beloved team, so the Las Vegas GM in agreement with Keim decide to move him just for a trade, cutting off the Chiefs

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Keim called mayock saying Hudson turned down the Cardinals proposal cause wants to sign with his beloved team, so the GM in agreement with Keim decide to move him just for a trade, cutting off the Chiefs

that would be awesome lolol.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Keim called mayock saying Hudson turned down the Cardinals proposal cause wants to sign with his beloved team, so the GM in agreement with Keim decide to move him just for a trade, cutting off the Chiefs

I wish

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score

I wish

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We have options to trade. Better 2021 picks. 2022 picks. Kirk. Isabella. Cole. None are going to be great, but an inexpensive veteran player and a pick-swap are better than outright release.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave