Welcome back, Kelvin Beacham. 2 yr deal

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Your 2021 AZ Cardinals offensive line
LT-Humphries
LG-Pugh
C- Colillard (I combined Cole and Gaillard)
RG-Jones or a camp cut from another team.
RT-Beachum

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your 2021 AZ Cardinals offensive line
LT-Humphries
LG-Pugh
C- Colillard (I combined Cole and Gaillard)
RG-Jones or a camp cut from another team.
RT-Beachum

Collilard! ha!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I am curious to see these numbers. I love the idea of ending the season watching the offensive line get abused and then deciding that running it back is the answer.

Beachum was pretty much average. If you've been a Cardinals fan as long as I, you know this team has had MANY worse starters than Beachum.

If the plan is Humphries-Pugh-Hudson-Jones-Beachum....I think that can be a good line.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beachum was pretty much average. If you've been a Cardinals fan as long as I, you know this team has had MANY worse starters than Beachum.

If the plan is Humphries-Pugh-Hudson-Jones-Beachum....I think that can be a good line.

has Jones ever played G with any kind of consistency? in college maybe?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As long as he and Jones get to fight it out in training camp for the RT job then Im good with it. I don't want Jones written off before he even gets a preseaon under his belt. At worst, Beachum is a good swing guy for depth.

I want Hudson....bad.

If we roll with

DJ - Pugh - Hudson - ? - ?

Swing Tackle: ?
Interior Guy:?

Those 4 question marks will hopefully be filled by a combo of Galliard, Jones, Beachum, and a rookie.

you seem to be forgetting Murray, who is a swing tackle and guard.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Next years OL:
Humphrires
Vera-Tucker
Hudson
Jones
Gilbert/Beachum

that’s, potentially, a pretty good OL and better than last year.

2 first year starters at OG could be an issue though.
I would look into Trai turner for RG. Pugh was very highly rated last year. Also would look and Landon Dickerson at center in the draft. Would use the 1st round pick on terrace Marshall at wr so we don't have to pay 12m plus a year for an average wr

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I find it interesting how poorly the team played last year down the stretch combined with how inactive we have been in plugging some holes. I guess we can just depend on our great scouting team to land a great draft.
Keim is just banking on Kyler taking a Josh Allen leap.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many guards WERE college tackles.
Okay. That didn’t answer my question about Jones specifically.

A guy with almost zero NFL experience as a rookie getting thrown in when totally learning a new position doesn’t seem like a great recipe for success in one of our last “all in” seasons when we can still take advantage of the Kyler’s rookie deal.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay. That didn’t answer my question about Jones specifically.

A guy with almost zero NFL experience as a rookie getting thrown in when totally learning a new position doesn’t seem like a great recipe for success in one of our last “all in” seasons when we can still take advantage of the Kyler’s rookie deal.

Might I recommend you wait for the finished product before you adopt the rage tree?

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Any chance could Beachum could move in to play guard? Maybe Jones or another person would make a better RT. Just a thought

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Any chance could Beachum could move in to play guard? Maybe Jones or another person would make a better RT. Just a thought

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Keim is gonna draft Zaven Collins in the first round lmao
It is going to be Micah Parsons and then we will have to hear that it was the right pick despite Murray getting injured mid-year because the line couldn't keep him healthy.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is going to be Micah Parsons and then we will have to hear that it was the right pick despite Murray getting injured mid-year because the line couldn't keep him healthy.
While Alijah Vera-Tucker is completing a fantastic rookie & folks will blame Vance for Parsons not living up to his status.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Might I recommend you wait for the finished product before you adopt the rage tree?
Cmon Chris, you’ve read plenty angry cheese. Reread that post. It hardly qualifies as anything near a “rage tree” (whatever that is), unless you read it that way.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

me saying moving an untested T to G isn’t a great recipe for success in the going for it year is now “adopting a rage tree”?

okay.

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cmon Chris, you’ve read plenty angry cheese. Reread that post. It hardly qualifies as anything near a “rage tree” (whatever that is), unless you read it that way.

It was more the summation of the entire day rather than this particular post

Just saying let's see what it looks like in a few days before we decry it

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the assumption of a negative outcome based on the root issue.

I am unhappy with Keim. As he branches out (does moves), everything he does is bad because the main tree is.rotten.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It was more the summation of the entire day rather than this particular post

Just saying let's see what it looks like in a few days before we decry it
I think it’s reasonable to see the guys we supposedly targeted sign elsewhere (Linsley and hunter) and guys we need sign elsewhere for reasonable cheddar (Jackson) and be frustrated. That’s not unreasonable. It’s a process. We get to watch the process unfold. We may be pleased or we may be frustrated at different points in the process. But we are entitled to express those emotions, right? What you’re suggesting is like saying in a game day thread, “let’s hold off on being frustrated until we see if we win the game.”

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave