Free Agency Rumors

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must not have watched any games. We ROUTINELY give up jail-break pass rushes UP THE MIDDLE OF THE LINE. Our IOL is just plain bad. Starts at C but the problems don't end there.

I watched all the games. There was very few jail breaks. I don't know where you guys come up with this crap. The line gave up less than 30 sacks.

Yes Sweezy was really bad, Murray was much better. Not great but passable.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I like Samuel, but he's not really an outside receiver and neither is Kirk.

I think he'd be perfect in AZ...He's a decent sized 5'11"...ran a 4.31 at combine. Has had incremental growth each of his 4 years...and he played with broken Cam and backups his 1st couple of years...With Tannehill, who's still not an awesome QB, he seemed to be blossoming. He'd be my first choice, with JuJu as 1A.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he'd be perfect in AZ...He's a decent sized 5'11"...ran a 4.31 at combine. Has had incremental growth each of his 4 years...and he played with broken Cam and backups his 1st couple of years...With Tannehill, who's still not an awesome QB, he seemed to be blossoming. He'd be my first choice, with JuJu as 1A.
Bridgewater not Tannehill, BTW u are right, he has upside and offer versatility, didn't miss a game and got better every year despite not having great qb's

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Bridgewater not Tannehill, BTW u are right, he has upside and offer versatility, didn't miss a game and got better every year despite not having great qb's

Oops...yes. Wrong Qb's...point still made, though. He's had B- to C- QB play his entire career.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Watching nfl network?

One guy predicts Carson coming here. Bigger than Drake. Could he be thunder to Edmonds lightning?

He had a couple of good years prior to 2020 although struggled with fumbles in 2019. I see us signing a rb on a one year deal.
I did see that, but I bowl on Monday nights with Steeler fans & they’re hearing Drake to Steelers also. Injuries aside, Carson is exactly what the Cardinal run game needs.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Lol you brought up Reddick, not me. But yeah, that’s a me issue . . . :rolleyes:
I watched all the games. There was very few jail breaks. I don't know where you guys come up with this crap. The line gave up less than 30 sacks.

Yes Sweezy was really bad, Murray was much better. Not great but passable.

hahahahahahahhaahahahhaah!

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
How is Kevin King as a possible CB for us? I recall him being decent but honestly don’t know that much about him. Anyone?

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Is one of the reason the Packers lost the NFC title against Tampa Bay
I should have said I’m thinking as a #2 or even slot CB, not a #1. Hey, others around the league think PP is still elite and all pro but we have seen him get blown by as well. It happens to everyone.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How is Kevin King as a possible CB for us? I recall him being decent but honestly don’t know that much about him. Anyone?
He let Andy Isabella 1.5 get behind him with 2 seconds left before halftime against the Bucs. Worst situational CB play I've ever seen. He had other several other terrible plays that game. I know you shouldnt judge a player on one game but he is the reason the Packers didn't make the Superbowl.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I should have said I’m thinking as a #2 or even slot CB, not a #1. Hey, others around the league think PP is still elite and all pro but we have seen him get blown by as well. It happens to everyone.

Not is worse then Fitzpatrick

I would like if we get Ankhello Weatherspoon and Troy Hill

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He let Andy Isabella 1.5 get behind him with 2 seconds left before halftime against the Bucs. Worst situational CB play I've ever seen. He had other several other terrible plays that game. I know you shouldnt judge a player on one game but he is the reason the Packers didn't make the Superbowl.
Dude Scotty Miller is better than Isabella.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose