Legal Tampering period thread and Free agency 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Didn't Eli Manning suck for his 1st 4 to 5 seasons?

No, not really. He only had 7 starts his rookie season. In years 2-5 he went 11-5; 8-8; 10-6; 12-4. His entire career his tossed a fair number of INTs, 366 TDs to 24 INTs. In his career he had 27 comebacks, 37 game-winning drives.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Oh my the Pats got themselves two of the best run blocking TEs in their prime, while both are also vertical threats down the seam. Without a serious QB they will pound the rock with Cam and a bunch of RBs, feast with play action and play great defense with their opt-outs returning and new FA signees.

Just think what having Henry and Smith does for the WR corps of the Patriots. Both excel as pass catchers and create mis-matches against safeties so teams are either forced to cover them with LBs who cant keep up with them or safeties who are not physically capable of out muscling these guys. This means a lot of one on one coverage for the WRs. Bourne becomes their deep threat. Their offense has improved immensely.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I think Ertz still has the ability to contribute. Gronk is a year older and has worked through an injury before. I would offer Philly a the 2021 5th and a 7th in 2022. Rework his contract with an extension to lower his hit.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Ertz still has the ability to contribute. Gronk is a year older and has worked through an injury before. I would offer Philly a the 2021 5th and a 7th in 2022. Rework his contract with an extension to lower his hit.

lol no

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This is interesting. I had Allen Robinson on my fantasy team so had to watch the awful Bears games. Can’t tell you how many times I cursed Anthony Miller for stealing receptions and touchdowns. This kid is really good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave