Zane Gonzales is getting released today but it may be not what it seems

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I run to the bathroom every time Zane lines up a kick. I just can't bare to watch. You have to move on when you have lost faith in your kicker. There are a gazzilion guys that can kick a football. Much tougher to find the guy that has what it takes between the ears to succeed in the NFL. Sorry, but IMO Zane is proven he's not one of those guys.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Loved zane at asu but just not a clutch enough kicker

Hope zane can land another team if cards part ways

Best of luck zane if u leave az

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I run to the bathroom every time Zane lines up a kick. I just can't bare to watch. You have to move on when you have lost faith in your kicker. There are a gazzilion guys that can kick a football. Much tougher to find the guy that has what it takes between the ears to succeed in the NFL. Sorry, but IMO Zane is proven he's not one of those guys.
Lol i was same way or just looked the other way and prayed lol most times prayers coming unanswered lol

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zane put the hurt on us yesterday, with what, 14 or so points? ugh. A kicker's revenge.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zane was fine with a comfortable lead. It was when the game was on the line that his sphincter muscle tightened up and made it tough for him to walk, let alone kick a football.
Yeah... He's kicking footballs fine right now. Let's wait and see what he's doing when and if they get into contention as the season progresses. Either way.. wish him the best.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave