Warriors @ Suns Thursday game thread 3-4-2021

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Wiseman looks like a kid who’s only played three games in college.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam Payne with 17 points and 10 assists.

Nader with 14 points and 9 rebounds.

They provide speed and energy for the second unit.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really wish fans were able to go to these games. That place would be rocking this season.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I really wish fans were able to go to these games. That place would be rocking this season.

I would expect to see at least 50% capacity by start of playoffs. Vaccine card required for entry, otherwise ****.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty said Booker banged his quad. It could be sore for a few days.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam Payne looked good tonight at backup point guard. Monty wants more consistency from him.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I was worried there for a second in the first half, but they just desroyed the Warriors (as they should) later on. It feels weird to be on the other side of these beatings. Over the last decade, we'd usually see the Suns stay close and then get destroyed.

Nice to see Cam P. have a solid game.

Other great news- Clippers lost to Washington, and OKC beat San Antonio.

Suns are 16-3 (I think) since the 8-8 start. Fees good to be a good team again.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s amazing to see how much respect Ayton can get from the refs at times. After the early fouls the refs really allowed him a lot of physicality when he was operating with verticality defensively. He’s really made that an art form.

second best record in the league. This team is just flat out good.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s amazing to see how much respect Ayton can get from the refs at times. After the early fouls the refs really allowed him a lot of physicality when he was operating with verticality defensively. He’s really made that an art form.

second best record in the league. This team is just flat out good.
I was thinking about the SSOL teams and trying to determine why this team makes me feel more at ease. Those teams were incredibly exciting. They didn’t play D. It it’s more than that. Then I remembered how DAntoni played a 7 man rotation. Not only was that lack of depth subject to injury danger, the wear and tear it inflicted on players CAUSED injuries. Not saying this team is better than that team. It just feels less fragile.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Also, I only just realized 1sun got banned... I figured he merely stopped posting because it was getting too difficult to try to ruin everything.

Really lucky the team didn't listen to him and trade Chris Paul for a bag of socks because he struggled in 2 preseason games and was officially totally washed up.

Little upset with Pauls resent turnovers but he is unreal in the 4th. Second unit rocks on this team.
I would like 1sun to come back and prove he is no troll, well see ban should be over.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Little upset with Pauls resent turnovers but he is unreal in the 4th. Second unit rocks on this team.
I would like 1sun to come back and prove he is no troll, well see ban should be over.

Paul and Crowder have both had some bizarre awful passes lately.

Booker wasn’t even trying against GS. I mean, it was a depleted squad, but we were only 11.5 point favorites. Charlotte were 10 point dogs to us.

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dario Nader is an Egyptian Sith Lord with a bad mustache.
NOT calling you out, but it is a "bad mustache" because hair won't grow through the scars. Dario was born with a bilateral cleft lip (and most likely palette) and it was repaired (obviously) at some point. Not sure of the economics of his family and what not, but it seems to be a fairly poor repair by the US standards at the time, or the defect was particularly bad. By contrast, my daughter, born with the same malformation at about the same time (she's 27) but in the US, had hers repaired a handful of months after birth and while the scars are noticeable if you look, there is no "pull" in the lip like Dario has. It was pretty noticeable when he shaved the stache when he first came back after injury. Alas, my daughter doesn't have a mustache to try to disguise it.

Don't mean to be heavy here - just contrasting "bad mustache" with "trying to look more normal" and probably is self-conscious about it.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good w by the suns glad no trap outcome....

Feel zzz before 3rd lol busy work week

Did booker paul play much in 4th?

Keep foot on peddle for 2nd half suns

And an amazing grats to paul booker on all star

Could dario win 6th man of yr?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
NOT calling you out, but it is a "bad mustache" because hair won't grow through the scars. Dario was born with a bilateral cleft lip (and most likely palette) and it was repaired (obviously) at some point. Not sure of the economics of his family and what not, but it seems to be a fairly poor repair by the US standards at the time, or the defect was particularly bad. By contrast, my daughter, born with the same malformation at about the same time (she's 27) but in the US, had hers repaired a handful of months after birth and while the scars are noticeable if you look, there is no "pull" in the lip like Dario has. It was pretty noticeable when he shaved the stache when he first came back after injury. Alas, my daughter doesn't have a mustache to try to disguise it.

Don't mean to be heavy here - just contrasting "bad mustache" with "trying to look more normal" and probably is self-conscious about it.
Interesting. Appreciate the information. Makes it even better that I just attributed it to a bad mustache. Means the stache is working for him.