Hunt

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Though I’m not a fan of his personally, Tomlinson on NFL Network thought the cards trading for Kareem hunt was doable. Thoughts? Anyone with any idea what draft capital would be needed for such a move?

Last edited:

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
With the JJ Watt signing it’s clear Keim is going all in. In light of this, I’d bring in Hunt for sure depending on the price and Antonio Brown for that matter.

Might as well try while Kyler is still on his rookie deal.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He's a POS, but still a good back. I don't know enough about what he has done since his "incident" to make the situation any better.

I will say...I'm pretty much at the point of "going all in" in the next couple of years too. I do not have the faith in the FO to build a consistent contender. I think we will have small windows of 2-3 years every dacade where we might be able to do something. We are in one of those windows now. If bringing in Charles Manson to play CB made us a better team, I would be ok with it. I just want to win a SB in my lifetime.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do it more speed is always nice

Honestly didn't watch browns much last yr not really sure how hunt did

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes please.

I don't condone what he did but one bad act does not make a bad person. And he served his punishment. If he can play for the Brown's he can play for us.

But our FO are holier than though, doubt they would do it. On saying that Frostee Rucker had multiple sexual assault and violence arrests so who knows.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What do y’all think it would take in draft picks? He played well in Cleveland, but he also had a great oline in front of him.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
With the JJ Watt signing it’s clear Keim is going all in. In light of this, I’d bring in Hunt for sure depending on the price and Antonio Brown for that matter.

Might as well try while Kyler is still on his rookie deal.

AB has the ability to wreck a locker room. I haven’t heard that regarding Hunt. It’s a interesting idea cause he’s only 25

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why we are overwhelming opposed to AB but are A-OK to bring in hunt...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What do y’all think it would take in draft picks? He played well in Cleveland, but he also had a great oline in front of him.

His contract vs talent is a bargain so I'd think a 3rd? He'd only cost about $5m per for the next 2 years.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
AB has the ability to wreck a locker room. I haven’t heard that regarding Hunt. It’s a interesting idea cause he’s only 25

This is a crock. Had no issues at the Steelers for most his time there and just won a SB with the Bucs.

On saying that, a weak ass coach like Kliff wouldn't handle him.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mean I guess we can ignore 3 teams getting rid of him in 3 months.

3?

Tampa didn't get rid of him. He was on a 1 year deal and may well return.

I'll give you the Raiders, that was an issue. But Steelers was a management issue, lot's of players there defended him at the time.

I'm not saying I want him, just that the "Locker room cancer" thing is fan created.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3?

I'll give you the Raiders, that was an issue. But Steelers was a management issue, lot's of players there defended him at the time.

I'm not saying I want him, just that the "Locker room cancer" thing is fan created.
Yes three teams Steelers Raiders patriots

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3?

you forgot Néw England. That was Pitt, Raiders and NE within three months.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes three teams Steelers Raiders patriots

Oh yeah Pats. But again there was no locker room cancer. He left because of the allegations that came out. If anything the Pats proves the opposite, he became fast friends with players like Brady.

Again, not saying he isn't a moron. Just that the cancer thing isn't backed up.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Oh yeah Pats. But again there was no locker room cancer. He left because of the allegations that came out. If anything the Pats proves the opposite, he became fast friends with players like Brady.

The Steelers took a $26m cap hit to ship him out. The Raiders cut him after he left training camp and screamed at management. Jon Gruden loves the guy and shipped him out before the season started. Even the Pats took a $10m cap hit for two games of work.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Bull pucky. I live in the Pittsburgh area and kept up with his shenanigans and what it did to the organization. Tomlin, in my eyes, went from a pushover player's coach to a savvy man manager once AB left AND WAS EVEN WORSE. How do you sign with a team and go basket case so fast and get released, like with the Raiders? There wasn't time to see if he went cancer in New England; his tenure was too short there. At any rate, the culture there was probably sufficient to control him--too many alphas that would smack his ass down. Same this year in TB.

If there's any doubt, see below:

The Steelers took a $26m cap hit to ship him out. The Raiders cut him after he left training camp and screamed at management. Jon Gruden loves the guy and shipped him out before the season started. Even the Pats took a $10m cap hit for two games of work.

You must be registered for see images attach

They took a TWENTY-SIX MILLION DOLLAR CAP HIT just to get rid of him. The Raiders got rid of him before the season even started. I mean, ouch! That's toxic, baby. That's cancerous.

I heard the entire saga of his time in Pittsburgh, 1st-hand. No thank you!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Bro....AB is total scum.