Suns updates and discussion for the 2020-21 season

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it was Cheese who recently pointed out how good this team is on the road. They seem more locked in and I agree. I didn't even think of the Covid restrictions being a reason for them stepping up and being more focused but it looks like that could be benefiting this squad.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it was Cheese who recently pointed out how good this team is on the road. They seem more locked in and I agree. I didn't even think of the Covid restrictions being a reason for them stepping up and being more focused but it looks like that could be benefiting this squad.

Yup. Always a good sign for a team to be able to play on the road.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
4th best record in the league,

in March.

take that in.

and then there is the loss column.

opportunity to pass the Lakers.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Second time for Booker this year. Was the other weekly award in February also? I believe it was, which should put him as a front runner for player of the month.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder if this might be a moment to try to get KAT. His value is probably is as low as it would ever be. It might be possible to get him without giving up Ayton. Maybe? Not sure. I kinda hate to mess with our chemistry right now.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this might be a moment to try to get KAT. His value is probably is as low as it would ever be. It might be possible to get him without giving up Ayton. Maybe? Not sure. I kinda hate to mess with our chemistry right now.

Can you tell me what this trade might look like?

The Suns first round picks can't be traded until after 2025 as it currently stands.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I doubt it. He's still a force in this league and someone like New York would offer far more than we can, and that might be the case even IF we included DA - which I wouldn't do. His star is tarnished a little but that's mostly amongst us fans IMO.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Can you tell me what this trade might look like?

The Suns first round picks can't be traded until after 2025 as it currently stands.

I complained about giving that pick in real time. I didn’t think there was enough competition to throw in an asset but the FO did whatever they needed to get it done. Hopefully it will convey in the late-20’s. The drawback is it limit our trading options as you stated.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I complained about giving that pick in real time. I didn’t think there was enough competition to throw in an asset but the FO did whatever they needed to get it done. Hopefully it will convey in the late-20’s. The drawback is it limit our trading options as you stated.

It really handicaps the Suns in a trade. They could likely pick up a power forward they need if they had one. I'm thinking a player like Bobby Portis could be had for a first round pick.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Talk about pissing into a headwind.

Who cares about trading options?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA