Suns @ Lakers Tuesday game thread 3-2-2021

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You see way worse from players pretty regularly . Guarantee that call doesn’t go agains LeBron.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absent of physical contact with a player or ref it doesn't exist in that time frame.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Did it look like he lost his temper to you? I know you want to support the integrity of the refs but come on Ouchie.
It’s not supporting the integrity of the refs. We just know Booker let’s his anger get the better of him. We see it often when he feels he didn’t get a call and then creates a stupid foul outta anger. He also gets his share of techs. It’s more likely than not that he said something stupid in a hot game than some ref has it out for him.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Big shot by Johnson. Needs to keep that going.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
It’s not supporting the integrity of the refs. We just know Booker let’s his anger get the better of him. We see it often when he feels he didn’t get a call and then creates a stupid foul outta anger. He also gets his share of techs. It’s more likely than not that he said something stupid in a hot game than some ref has it out for him.
Nobody is saying he didn’t deserve the first T but I’m trying to figure out why it’s so easy for you to not support Book on such a questionable call.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
LOL it literally doesn't. I can't even think of the last time a player on a nationally televised game got two techs in 3 seconds for words.
Nationally televised game is meaningless. I get it, you guys think a ref has a conspiracy against Booker and the suns. Go crazy with that position.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Great defense there by the Suns.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody is saying he didn’t deserve the first T but I’m trying to figure out why it’s so easy for you to not support Book on such a questionable call.

This is the crux of what I am saying. I have never seen a player get 2 Techs in 3 seconds without physical contact to a player or official.

I am not even saying in the last decade. Like ever.

Its astounding.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, Nader is now getting Frank’s minutes? I don’t understand some of these rotations.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I agree.. it really sure how folks think Book lost his cool when LB does the same thing all game long complaining for fouls in every play. He’s worse than Harden.
There’s a difference between whining which is what Lebron does all game and saying something to get a tech.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 3rd quarter:

Suns 86 - Lakers 83

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nationally televised game is meaningless. I get it, you guys think a ref has a conspiracy against Booker and the suns. Go crazy with that position.

No I think a moderator / ref went on tilt and made a terrible call.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I don’t like Frank Kaminsky, but to go from starting him to not being in the rotation is pretty foolish

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Without Booker the Suns aren't getting much penetration. Ball is spinning on the perimeter for the most part.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The second T was almost certainly for the bounce.
It may have been. But that’s nothing more than conjecture unless you could clearly see his mouth and read his lips for that entire exchange.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose