The Walking Dead (AMC)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll see, I guess.... hope you're wrong on this one..
Me too!

But even when Rick and Michonne became an item, they now had an inherent weakness and went from warriors to concerned love birds. It definitely made them less interesting for me. Rosita became pretty lame too but she got pregnant so that will do it in a zombie show.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy cow was that finale a mess.

and the last shot seemed like they were making a total parody of itself.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought finale had few bright spots beta death was nice but to short imo

Walking through the hoard was intense

Negan with lydia was a good scene

And the intro of the commonwealth was awesome looking forward to see who plays mercer!!!

Wish episode was bit longer especially waiting half yr for 44 min meh

Also other than beta deaths were kinda weak

Honey i love the walking dead but like every show it has overun it's course

Some rumors online Andrew luck considers coming back for final season!!!

Onto the commonwealth arch!!

Overall 6 out of 10 for me

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was under the impression that there were going to be a lot of the regulars taken out but I only saw one besides the whispers. I was also expecting more of a fight but it really easy barely an inconvenience.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn't the best episode ever, but we enjoyed it. Nice finish for Beta and the whisperers...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression that there were going to be a lot of the regulars taken out but I only saw one besides the whispers. I was also expecting more of a fight but it really easy barely an inconvenience.

makes you wonder why they don't carry guts and blood with them when out on the road if they encounter zombies considering how easy it makes getting out of a jam.

and it's not like there's not enough guts to go around.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought finale had few bright spots beta death was nice but to short imo

Walking through the hoard was intense

Negan with lydia was a good scene

And the intro of the commonwealth was awesome looking forward to see who plays mercer!!!

Wish episode was bit longer especially waiting half yr for 44 min meh

Also other than beta deaths were kinda weak

Honey i love the walking dead but like every show it has overun it's course

Some rumors online Andrew luck considers coming back for final season!!!

Onto the commonwealth arch!!

Overall 6 out of 10 for me

What bothered me heavily is how everything was so focused on how screwed they were and what they had to do to get out of the building and through the horde, yet, Maggie just waltzed in all clean and pretty like there was no horde outside. Totally pulled me out of the suspense.

The beta scene, while short, was REALLY cool IMO. However, first it appeared he dreamt the standing thing in his psychosis of talking walkers and etc, then it showed him not standing because he is dead, then it showed him standing again as daryl and negan watched. Did not make a lot of sense but still awesome. I assumed throughout the episode that in his maniacal head, all the zombies are talking to him and etc.

Them in the horde slicing necks and walking backwards back into the horde was friggin awesome. It was surprisingly short for a 6 month break.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

general rule of thumb: Anyone who pops up for a fight that you have barely or never seen before is going to die.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Liked the new episode won't spoil anything

But good moments will discuss more after airs

Also laura conrad as maggie is amazing very good actress and very nice looking

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Liked the new episode won't spoil anything

But good moments will discuss more after airs

Also laura conrad as maggie is amazing very good actress and very nice looking

Did this air yet? Confused.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am finally going to start casually catching up to this show. I dropped this and Fear some time back. I think I bowed out in Season 8 and didn't finish it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great episode, a little rushed but it was well done and some new bad guys are always fun. I enjoyed it a lot and looking forward to more. There is a Negan backstory episode too that I am very much looking forward to.

They didnt visit Glenns grave on camera, kinda weird. The new guys Maggie brought with being badasses helps a lot. We were ending up in a badass drought with only daryl and carol left. Maggie and her friends is helpful.

I am finally going to start casually catching up to this show. I dropped this and Fear some time back. I think I bowed out in Season 8 and didn't finish it.

The newest season of fear was really good, the one before it was terrible FYI. Skip to the newest one and jump in and itll be worth it. All you need to know is they meandered around for a season, morgan fell in love and got a girl pregnant and then a villian essentially kidnapped everyone into her community. Good to go on all of season 5 or whatever it was.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As usual, new episode is good but not as good as the premiere. Nice little back story

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave