Random draft gurus tidbits 2021

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Man I hope Slater and Darrisaw drop. Same with Mayfield to round 2. Slater because he can play T, G and C. Darrisaw because I feel he can be very good but would need to flip to RT. Mayfield because he is a RG/RT option who is very young and talented.

What I like about this group is that they all bring a little flexibility to be able to play whatever spot we need. Would help ensure we can play our 5 best linemen and not get jammed up because Pugh is at LG or Humphries at LT. MOre than anything, our line needs more talent.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Would LOVE Asante Jr in the 2nd. Despite not having the best size like a Ramsey, he fits into our scheme more than any CB in this class.
He might be an option in round 3. It is so tough to project though because it all depends on what teams want in their CBs.

Newsome
Melifonwu
Stokes
Campbell
Molden
Robinson
Joseph
Samuel

all are in that 2nd group of CBs. One thing to consider is that there will be a run on WRs/OL/EDGE in round 2 and early in round 3. This will cause some good players to drop at other positions.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He might be an option in round 3. It is so tough to project though because it all depends on what teams want in their CBs.

Newsome
Melifonwu
Stokes
Campbell
Molden
Robinson
Joseph
Samuel

all are in that 2nd group of CBs. One thing to consider is that there will be a run on WRs/OL/EDGE in round 2 and early in round 3. This will cause some good players to drop at other positions.
Samuel not falling to round 3 bro, hell, he might not even fall to our round 2 pick. He has the tape, name, & athletic ability to not fall. Newsome & Melifonwu are the only guys on this list I see going before him.