Discipline has Plagued Kingsbury

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This isn’t Arians. KK has never thrown anybody under the bus and I don’t expect that to change. Does that make him bad or lead to a lack of discipline? IDK. Honestly I remember something about we should have gone for it on 4th down. I even question many times we went for it, made it and I disagreed with him.
The two fg’s I was referring to was the 49 yarder that somehow came up short and the clear cut miss in the other game.
However, we are two years in on this plan. I was screaming for Wilks to be fired 3 games in. This club has improved inspire the shortcomings of this roster. We’re getting closer but until we have a complete roster I don’t think it’s quite fair to come to the conclusion that Kingsbury is a failure.

Agree with u but the next year he has to make some improvements on his game planning and expecially game management, otherwise the coaching staff is in dire straits
BTW The penalties and lack of discipline are more on kugler (false starts) and Vance Joseph(interference, encroachment, offside)

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree with u but the next year he has to make some improvements on his game planning and expecially game management, otherwise the coaching staff is in dire straits
BTW The penalties and lack of discipline are more on kugler (false starts) and Vance Joseph(interference, encroachment, offside)
No doubt.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

I call balderdash. Even if it's on them, KK as the HC needs to insist on this being corrected and take whatever steps necessary to see this happen. I don't think it's in him to do it. The fact that it never got better over an entire season speaks to the level of priority it was to the entire coaching staff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose