Random draft gurus tidbits 2021

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I think Browning will be one of those guys that the league is much higher on than many analysts. He's currently ranked in the mid to late 3rd round by most. I could see him going the top end of round 2.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

I read somewhere that one NFL team broke down every pass he threw in 2020 and he only went off of his primary receiver 7 times in over 200 passes.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Ja’Marr Chase makes me nervous. The film is great but one year of production sharing the field with Burrow, Jefferson and Edwards-Helaire... History tells us one of the big-3 will flame out;Chase, Waddle, Smith.

Kevin White
DeVante Parker
Nelson Agholor
Breshad Perriman
Phillip Dorsett
Corey Coleman
Josh Doctson
Laquon Treadwell
Hollywood Brown
N’Keal Harry

All first rd picks since 2015 (too early too include last year’s crop) that have either flopped or haven’t lived up to their draft position yet.

Naw B.

Chase was clearly better than Jefferson the year they played together. He's one of those guys that you think he's 6'2 and runs a 4.3, but he's 6'1 and runs a 4.4.

Great hands. Alpha dog personality. He's going to win his match up 70% of the time. Can best his man vertically or in a phone booth.

I won't be shocked if we look at Burrow years from now and think he's a solid QB who's stock went through the roof playing with 3 NFL Pro Bowlers in college.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I like Paris Ford at Safety. Im not high on either Thompson....and I think he and Budda would be great.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose