Your Dream Draft - using Cards 1st 3 picks anyway U Want

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
This would be spot on if you switched Wyatt with Vera-Tucker & not draft an extremely raw CB from the FCS.

Gotta get CB earlier if you expect him to start. I would go cb in R1&2, then OG/Cs in next few Rs. Maybe have to trade R2 for two R3s. Whatever we do, we are going to have to fill 2 needs with good FA starters, like Fournette and #2 WR.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We fixing the WR room in free agency in this scenario?

Yeah, I would target Allen Robinson in free agency.

This would be spot on if you switched Wyatt with Vera-Tucker & not draft an extremely raw CB from the FCS.

I like Davis better, very leery about USC OL. Rochell could start for any D1 school in country. He's got the measurables and technique, the only question is his level of competition. If Rochell was guaranteed to be available for ARZ in Round 5 then maybe my pick would be different in Round 3 but he won't be.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, I would target Allen Robinson in free agency.

I like Davis better, very leery about USC OL. Rochell could start for any D1 school in country. He's got the measurables and technique, the only question is his level of competition. If Rochell was guaranteed to be available for ARZ in Round 5 then maybe my pick would be different in Round 3 but he won't be.
What makes you so leery about USC OL?

He could, but he didn’t, so that’s moot. He has the measurables, but the technique? He’s not there. Going from FCS to the league on Day 2 is not a decision this team hopefully doesn’t make.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
What makes you so leery about USC OL?

He could, but he didn’t, so that’s moot. He has the measurables, but the technique? He’s not there. Going from FCS to the league on Day 2 is not a decision this team hopefully doesn’t make.

Especially a USC OL who has been VERY GOOD at multiple positions.

I'd be leery about penciling him at tackle, but guard? Sign me up.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Kid seems to make good decisions with the ball in his hands

The question with Stevenson is how many games will he play. 2016 broken collarbone; 2017 torn ACL, 2020 severe upper ankle sprain. They are bigger and hit harder in the NFL. He’s got plus on all registers, but durability will scare off most teams.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Love mock drafts...

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose