PFF on historic draft value

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know the below chart is not draft related but poor drafting + having to fill 45 percent of snaps with 10 million dollar cap space = problems.

You must be registered for see images attach

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
The chart said so much, just look at the teams that are near the top and most of them are consistently contending not only for divisional titles but conference championships. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that whatever they're doing in draft evaluations is working a lot better than whatever Keim and staff are doing.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I know the below chart is not draft related but poor drafting + having to fill 45 percent of snaps with 10 million dollar cap space = problems.

This is what happens when you constantly depend on one year contracts to fill out your roster.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Michael Bidwill is happy with the front office and coaching staff. That is enough said.

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

yes, but there is a quality factor here as well

as ive posted before, and as an example: the two CBs they need to replace are poorly graded. Beachum in a FA, but they have Josh Jones ready to step in. Drake is a FA, but he was rated as the 60th best RB.

the only decently ranked FA the team has is Reddick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose