Suns updates and discussion for the 2020-21 season

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
After following the Suns for a half-century, I finally stop watching their
games (because of eye problems) and they then start playing like one
of the best teams in the league.

They didn't even play that way this season 'til I had to stop watching.

Now I check the final results and review the box scores. And sometimes
peruse the ASFN topics for the Suns, Mercury and D-backs and open a
thread here and there.

Is it Robert Sarver saying, "Now that guy who trashes me is gone, so
let's start winning." :rolleyes:

I'm proud to know that my hometown team is doing well. Go Suns!

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Booker could go down as an Arizona Sports legend if he sticks around for his whole career. He's got that Fitz sort of appeal where the fans here took to him before he started winning, which is unusual for an unheralded draft pick.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Booker could go down as an Arizona Sports legend if he sticks around for his whole career. He's got that Fitz sort of appeal where the fans here took to him before he started winning, which is unusual for an unheralded draft pick.

He could be our Kobe, not like Kobe, but Kobe in a sense of where he was drafted, maybe a life long Sun, and maybe a championship???

Dr dumas

Veteran
Reaction score
Lakers look to be struggling without AD. I think they will lose to both Utah and Portland.

If the Suns can take care of business against the next 3 opponents, we might have a shot at moving ahead of the Lakers when we play them.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is teenage Booker sitting next to teenage Kelly Oubre at 1:44?

Looks like him, not sure but I think Kelly has that same shoulder tat. I can't find a good pic of Kelly's shoulder but it looks like the same tattoo but more has been added. I'd say its him with about 95% certainty.

Here's a pic...

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 straight east coast with 2 back to backs against the top teams is just brutal.

6 nationally televised games in April

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooof this stretch here:

4/17 Spurs
4/19 At Bucks
4/21 At 76ers
4/22 At Celtics
4/25 At Nets
4/26 At Knicks
4/28 Clippers
4/30 Jazz

Yeah, April is going to be tough. Let's hope the Suns depth serves them well.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am calling that 4/28 game against the Clippers a big fat L. 5th game in 8 nights coming off major travel.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like him, not sure but I think Kelly has that same shoulder tat. I can't find a good pic of Kelly's shoulder but it looks like the same tattoo but more has been added. I'd say its him with about 95% certainty.

Here's a pic...

You must be registered for see images attach
Of course it is.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooof this stretch here:

4/17 Spurs
4/19 At Bucks
4/21 At 76ers
4/22 At Celtics
4/25 At Nets
4/26 At Knicks
4/28 Clippers
4/30 Jazz

that's a tough 5 game roadie. They have another east coast 5 game roadie before that which is all pretty winnable. wish those two swings would have mixed and match a little more with good and bad teams. gotta make hay against all the teams we should beat with a tough looking second half schedule.

that all starts with a W tonight and taking care of business on the rest of the games until the break.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's a tough 5 game roadie. They have another east coast 5 game roadie before that which is all pretty winnable. wish those two swings would have mixed and match a little more with good and bad teams. gotta make hay against all the teams we should beat with a tough looking second half schedule.

that all starts with a W tonight and taking care of business on the rest of the games until the break.

The 76ers, Nets, Celtics, and Knicks are all in the same division. Probably would have hit Toronto if they were playing there but instead we get the Bucks to kick things off.

I was going to say that would be the best division in the league but now that the Suns are good, the Pacific is probably the best with us, Clippers, Lakers, Warriors, and Kings.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I kind of like releasing the schedule in 2 halves, like they've done. Its definitely helped us get more nationally televised games. No way would we see so many if they were all set at the beginning of the year but we're tearing things up.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I kind of like releasing the schedule in 2 halves, like they've done. Its definitely helped us get more nationally televised games. No way would we see so many if they were all set at the beginning of the year but we're tearing things up.

For sure

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose