New Uniforms needed for the AZ Cardinals in 2021!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score

The Cardinals are in need of new uniforms.
One of the versions I would like to see come back this year are the full white on white uniforms! Not only were they impressive but they were also traditional to the Cardinals playing days back in St. Louis.

Use this thread to post your new uniform ideas for the AZ Cardinals in 2021!!
Tim in NJ

You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have no interest in reverting to the old. There's not many good memories in those.

But, I wouldn't be against some alterations to the current look.

Same. Other teams are going more modern. Going retro would be lame.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
They definitely have that dated look right now. I can’t remember what year they went to this design but it has that early 2000s look.
The Cardinals old school all whites with black shoes were some of the best uniforms in the league.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They definitely have that dated look right now. I can’t remember what year they went to this design but it has that early 2000s look.
The Cardinals old school all whites with black shoes were some of the best uniforms in the league.

the year the stadium opened or the year before

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our uniforms are outdated.

I would like:
New all whites- old school but updated
Keep the black ones and make them permanent road uni
I'd sign on to this plan... but instead of the current black alternates (with white numbers), make it the black color rush (with red numbers).

...dave

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If they return to all-whites they will be modernized by necessity simply because the fit and construction of jerseys are different than the old days. Can’t really do the big sleeve stripes, just the simplified version (a la 49ers). Fortunately a white jersey with minimal adornment in Cards colors will always look good.

The Arizona flag is the best state flag IMO and I’ve always appreciated its inclusion, but I wouldn’t mind seeing them use one with black in place of blue, or some other way to make it part of a simplified Cards color scheme. I’d have to see it though.

I agree the current uniforms are dated. They look good in wide shots but up close there’s too much going on.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
We won't be going back to the old style. MB associates them with losing. That's why we don't even wear them as throw backs.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
speculation, or, something you know?
When we debuted the new unis there were a few interviews with MB where he said we needed a new image to change our perception. He wanted to change everything but his dad wanted us to keep the grey face mask (ugh). Also been a number of posts here over the years where posters have asked him about throwbacks and got told no.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
What's ironic, is that the NFL official style guides have had the old Red jersey with White pants (and old logo) listed as "Classic" throwbacks since the change in 2005.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The Cardinals are in need of new uniforms. One of the versions I would like to see come back this year are the full white on white uniforms! Not only were they impressive but they were also traditional to the Cardinals playing days back in St. Louis.

Use this thread to post your new uniform ideas for the AZ Cardinals in 2021!!
Tim in NJ

You must be registered for see images attach
Need the 84’ white in white with black stripes!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose