Bucks @ Suns Wednesday game thread 2-10-2021

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
This season Frank is very active, more than last season.

At the beginning of the season I thought he was a complete waste but is really showing something the last few games. I think he was playing too tight and was too worried about making the wrong play. He looks more aggressive and a little loser and is really becoming an asset.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Crowder is such a warrior. Obviously his game is limited, but I can't believe no team has wanted him to stick around long-term. He's exactly the kind of player you need if you want to win.

Pretty sure the teams that traded him would have preferred to keep him, but most of those trades he was used to acquire an all-star.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
At the beginning of the season I thought he was a complete waste but is really showing something the last few games. I think he was playing too tight and was too worried about making the wrong play. He looks more aggressive and a little loser and is really becoming an asset.
Also he's hitting his 3's. I haven't looked at the numbers but it feels like he's hitting a higher percentage than Cam over the last 5 games or so. This team has to punish defenses when they sag down or Book and CP3 are not going to have enough space to do their thing so Frank making his 3s is huge.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I really think Frank is in better condition but getting waived can do something to a veteran as well.

Based on last season I didn't want the Suns to pick up his option. I'm so happy that Frank is back and playing well for whatever reason. He is well liked by the players.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Pretty sure the teams that traded him would have preferred to keep him, but most of those trades he was used to acquire an all-star.

Hmm, could be. I hadn't realized that this past off-season was the first time he was a free agent. Good pickup!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The referees need to be made aware that Giannis is grabbing opponents arms on some of his drives to the basket and getting the foul call.

It was much like Sexton did the other night.

I hope Monty says something about it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regarding Crowder's knee. He thinks he will be fine.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Booker on trying to keep Giannis out of the lane.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Booker says the Suns have winners in the locker room.

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Complete waste is probably an exaggeration but his ability of showing no resistance in D vs. drives or post-ups and failing to score from lay-ups and open 3's drove me crazy.

Somehow in January (even before putting him in the starting line-up) he got more effective and consistent and now with his newly-found passing (coming out of nowhere) he is playing out of his mind.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Complete waste is probably an exaggeration but his ability of showing no resistance in D vs. drives or post-ups and failing to score from lay-ups and open 3's drove me crazy.

Somehow in January (even before putting him in the starting line-up) he got more effective and consistent and now with his newly-found passing (coming out of nowhere) he is playing out of his mind.

Kaminsky's three point shot is looking pretty good as well but I like that Frank is trying to play inside offensively and defensively.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And neither can you apparently. Your obsession with me is a little disturbing.

Oh God.

alright bud. I just can’t match this wit. You clearly “won” this if that’s what you need to hear.

You were right Ayton clearly cost us this game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Oh God.

alright bud. I just can’t match this wit. You clearly “won” this if that’s what you need to hear.

You were right Ayton clearly cost us this game.
Lol I haven’t posted anything in over an hour but you need to get the last word in. So go ahead. Get your last word in. I won’t respond to you any further in this thread.

Mert

Reaction score
As an european basketball fan, i hated the timeout call when the Bucks player had the ball on the ground.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We need a grinder in the close games against big tough opponents. Crowder is the only guy on our team that fills that role. Very Dockett-esque in that way.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We seem to play better when I can't catch the game. Doesn't bode well for our playoff hopes! Great W!

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
This was a really good game. Buck couldn't miss in the first half. Suns just kept chipping away, and managed to win the game. Officiating was awful, by the way. I am really proud of this team.