OT: Dak Prescott

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cowboys released a hype video for 2021 apparently... Well ESPN ALL OVER the fact that there isn’t a single clip of Dak in the thing at all. Cowboys are saying that it was just an “oversight”

Anyone believe that? How the hell can you exclude your QB and face of the franchise as an oversight?

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Didn't the Cardinals release a team hype video without Josh Rosen the year that we drafted Murray? I seem to remember some controversy about it at the time.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I don't think they are sold on re-signing him. A franchise tag and then trade is probably as likely as anything at this point. If you look at the division, it is the perfect time to unload him.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think they are sold on re-signing him. A franchise tag and then trade is probably as likely as anything at this point. If you look at the division, it is the perfect time to unload him.

..and the price they could get. I wouldn't be surprised if they got 2 1sts for Dak as is.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't the Cardinals release a team hype video without Josh Rosen the year that we drafted Murray? I seem to remember some controversy about it at the time.
Wouldn't that make sense? Murray was the face of the franchise now... unless you mean that it was prior to us drafting Murray.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cowboys released a hype video for 2021 apparently... Well ESPN ALL OVER the fact that there isn’t a single clip of Dak in the thing at all. Cowboys are saying that it was just an “oversight”

Anyone believe that? How the hell can you exclude your QB and face of the franchise as an oversight?

I don't think any teams include players in hype videos who are yet to resign. It doesn't make sense for multiple reasons. It certainly doesn't help you negotiate their new deal if you let their agent know you are banking on his return.

This seems normal.