Super Bowl LV Chiefs vs Buccaneers gameday thread 2-7-21

wagonmound464

Rookie
Reaction score
Wish I could of heard the jarring between Brady and the loose canon Honey Badger 32.
Anyone read a report yet on what was said? Brady really looked pizzed from his facial
expressions......Badger always looks pizzed. Brady picked apart the KC defense.
I expected a close game with total pts in the 70 range > disappointed.
Best team did win though. Congrats to the Bucs.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
TB winning MVP is about as big of a joke as the game, 200 yards and 3 1-4 yard TDs lol. The D won the game for TB and if anyone on offense got the mvp should have been Gronk. The refs in the Saints, Packers, and this game all heavily favored TB to a disgusting degree, but hey the NFL got what they wanted their boy to get another trophy... joke!

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
TB winning MVP is about as big of a joke as the game, 200 yards and 3 1-4 yard TDs lol. The D won the game for TB and if anyone on offense got the mvp should have been Gronk. The refs in the Saints, Packers, and this game all heavily favored TB to a disgusting degree, but hey the NFL got what they wanted their boy to get another trophy... joke!
That Chiefs team got outworked from the get go.. hard to blame the refs on this one from what I saw.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man Michael Irvin was fired up with his Tom Brady love tonight.....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need to franchise Reddick and see if he’s for real or not. Defenses are all about pressure, pressure, pressure.

and if you can do that with only four or five guys rushing passer, you’re Golden.

Gotta get at least one season to see if CJ/Reddick can be double trouble attacking the QB, making the entire defense better.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need to franchise Reddick and see if he’s for real or not. Defenses are all about pressure, pressure, pressure.

and if you can do that with only four or five guys rushing passer, you’re Golden.

Gotta get at least one season to see if CJ/Reddick can be double trouble attacking the QB, making the entire defense better.
Yes!
Reddick/Jones is a complementary duo with different skillset, similar to what Tamba Bay has with Barret and Pierre Paul
Gardeck will be resigned and more then Golden who is extremely slow, and we saw today how speed is so much effective I woould go with a draft pick
Ossai is my favorite pick
Then I would cut Hicks and signing Matt Milano

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, said this the moment I saw that Andy Reid’s son might have killed someone in a possible DUI, that KC was in trouble.

Almost every team that seems to have a major Super Bowl week distraction ends up losing. And usually losing big.

hope that little girl survives. Really tragic story for that family.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I always felt Tampa were strong favorites.

I kept seeing "Chiefs have so many weapons" leading up to the game but I think anyone watching them lately would see they have been massively over reliant on Hill and Kelce. They haven't been spreading the ball around at all. More often than not Hill is the target on schedule and Kelce the target off schedule or on 3rd. I fancied Bowles to come up with a scheme to handle that.

I'm not sure why thats the case. Sammy Watkins had one catch yesterday. He had 5 for 100 yards in last years SB. All other Chiefs wide receivers not called Kelce or Hill had 5 catches for 31 yards.

Really pleased for BA and Bowles.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom Brady’s Super Bowl records

Tom Brady already owned a slew of Super Bowl records, and he set even more in Super Bowl LV, when he won for the first time with the Buccaneers. Here’s a list of all of Brady’s Super Bowl records:

Games played: Super Bowl LV was Brady’s 10th Super Bowl, by far the most in NFL history. Two other players have played in six Super Bowls, former Bills and Broncos defensive lineman Mike Lodish, and Brady’s old teammate Stephen Gostkowski. John Elway is the only quarterback other than Brady to play in even five Super Bowls.

Games won: Brady has now won seven Super Bowls. Former 49ers and Cowboys linebacker Charles Haley is the only other player with five Super Bowl rings.

Super Bowl MVPs: Brady won his fifth MVP at Super Bowl LV. No one else even has four, and the only other player with three Super Bowl MVPs is Joe Montana. Bart Starr, Terry Bradshaw and Eli Manning each won two Super Bowl MVPs, and no one else has more than one.

Oldest player in a Super Bowl: At age 43, Brady became the oldest player ever to play in a Super Bowl at Super Bowl LV. The previous oldest was Colts kicker Matt Stover, who had just turned 42 when he played in Super Bowl XLIV.

Pass attempts: Brady has thrown 421 passes in Super Bowls. Peyton Manning has thrown the second-most, with 155.

Pass attempts in one game: Brady threw a Super Bowl-record 62 passes in the Patriots’ overtime win over the Falcons in Super Bowl LI.

Completions: Brady has completed 277 passes in Super Bowls. Peyton Manning has the next most, with 103 completions.

Completions in one game: Brady has the record with 43 completions against the Falcons. He also has the second-most completions in any Super Bowl, with 37 against the Seahawks in Super Bowl XLIX.

Consecutive completions: Brady completed 16 straight passes against the Giants in Super Bowl XLVI, a Super Bowl record.

Passing yards: Brady has thrown for 3,039 yards in Super Bowls, by far the most ever. Kurt Warner has thrown for the second-most yards in Super Bowls, with 1,156.

Yards gained in one game: Brady owns the single-game record with 505 passing yards in Super Bowl LII against the Eagles. He also has the second-most in a game, throwing for 466 yards in Super Bowl LI against the Falcons.

Touchdown passes: Brady owns the record with 21 touchdown passes in Super Bowls. Joe Montana is next, with 11.

Most attempts without an interception: Brady threw 48 passes against both the Giants in Super Bowl XLII and the Eagles in Super Bowl LII without an interception. That’s the most passes without an interception in Super Bowl history.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Congratulations to:

J. Licht, B. Arians, T. Bowles, H. Goodwin, B. Leftwich, T. Moore, C. Christensen, R. Christophel, L. Foote, M. Caldwell, K. Ross, N. Rapone, R. Kingdom, K. Minter, D. Bucannon.

Reactions: HGC

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The DB grabbed Evan's foot on the way down, causing him to trip. A still shot isn't going to cut it.
You can see it in real time. Terry is the former officials of the NFL.

Still doesnt excuse KC defense giving up TDs after the bad calls...but, the cakes were game changing.